• Show
Clear All

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Lookin good dude!

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Update I decided to save pennies and put all my tinted windows from black b8 car on bluey only took an hour and looks way better and makes A/C that much cooler!

and got rid of 88lx shel and other scrap finally have a garage space again safe from the fl sun

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    They have at all local parts stores there around 15$ or you can get on rokauto for 8$ shipped im goin to get a new one and another new filter after another 200miles

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    After seein' Skims fuel pump sock I think I'll check mine out. Does anyone have the part # and avalibility for new ones? Where can I buy one?

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Those led lights are where it's at!

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    Lots of crub on that sock!! Looks like red clay, you been in GA.? I'm jelouse that your cargo light works. I'm still havin' problems with mine & my dome light.
    The car was a North Carolina car originally but then used to drive from fl to ga back and forth is what i was told

it really did look like clay when it dried! Will get your cargo light working at the meet!

Originally posted by marinepolice03
    looks very nice!
    thanks!

Originally posted by crazyrog17
    You're moving quick to do all the little projects I want to do to my car! I remember it like just yesterday you brought the car home! Haha,

I love that subwoofer location, btw. Does the carpet sit right on top of it? I'd hope not,
    yea the carpet lays right on it Ive been meaning to order the kicker grill for the speaker and install so i can throw anything there. carpet doesn't effect sound at all

Originally posted by devon527
    Im gonna do the same with my sub, hopefully my 12" kicker comp will fit somehow. I am rhino-lining the floor in mine though
    I would say its gunna be very tight for you i would at least go with a shallow mount speaker because not only are they made to mount shallow but the speaker movement is very small this cvt only flexes about an inch at the max hit!

Originally posted by JT1911
    Me and my landlord/partner pulled three out of the woods in Twiggs Co. GA last month on the condition that we would bring a running one back to the original owner in exchange for the other two.Every one of them needs a fuel tank.What's up with that?
    I just scored an 89 L model with 41K on the clock for $600.00.Only bad part is it's an auto car.GA and the Southeast in general is the place to find these cars.Almost everytim I find one in someone's yard there will be at least one more very close by.It's kinda like it used to be with Beetles and Corvairs.
    Today 06:57 PM
    i saw your thread about the cars as far as my actual tank its good inside all that crud was from the original fuel pump rusted and crusted! nice grab on the 41k!

Originally posted by M3NTAL
    What sick job Skim!
    thanks mang yours will be fly and might actually fly after were done

heres a pic of leds at night i luv um

Leave a comment:

• JT1911
    replied
    Me and my landlord/partner pulled three out of the woods in Twiggs Co. GA last month on the condition that we would bring a running one back to the original owner in exchange for the other two.Every one of them needs a fuel tank.What's up with that?
    I just scored an 89 L model with 41K on the clock for $600.00.Only bad part is it's an auto car.GA and the Southeast in general is the place to find these cars.Almost everytim I find one in someone's yard there will be at least one more very close by.It's kinda like it used to be with Beetles and Corvairs.

Leave a comment:

• devon527
    replied
    Im gonna do the same with my sub, hopefully my 12" kicker comp will fit somehow. I am rhino-lining the floor in mine though

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    You're moving quick to do all the little projects I want to do to my car! I remember it like just yesterday you brought the car home! Haha,

I love that subwoofer location, btw. Does the carpet sit right on top of it? I'd hope not,

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    That car is sure coming along nicely!!

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    What sick job Skim!

Leave a comment:

• marinepolice03
    replied
    looks very nice!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Lots of crub on that sock!! Looks like red clay, you been in GA.? I'm jelouse that your cargo light works. I'm still havin' problems with mine & my dome light.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    another update although by last one looks like no one cares lol

got fuel pump and tank cleaned

and installed new interior led lights

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Thanks cant wait to do full tint job and then get painted i always held off on painting black car cause it had 3 layers of paint on it and it would have cost a million dollars to do right!

yea i should make a diagram pointing everything out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X