Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winfield1990
    replied
    About the only place they make cars like these anymore are overseas and unreachable.

Leave a comment:

• Winfield1990
    replied
    There were 3 other festivas besides mine in my small county, I was interested in all of them but could never snatch them away from their hands. I came back from being out of state for around 2 months and one that was sitting with a perfect body and ignition problems was scrapped because the owner didn't know what he was doing , nothing was pulled from it and it was all there 5 speed fuel injected unsure of the year. I would of gladly bought the car if I was given the opportunity. Cripples my soul to see a festiva go to scrap regardless of condition. Just brings on the realization that their getting even harder to find. Now if only I can get a price and an ok from the other 2 when I track them down I'll be able to have some nice projects without working on my registered one.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Did you remove the cruise control actuator + the bracket that holds it under the dash? That was the rare Ford service one! If not could you get it before he crushes it? I will buy it.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 04-09-2014, 06:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    This thread is confusing here at the end, is the pic of the car on the rollback the car you built in this thread? If it is this is a really sad story after reading it beginning to end

Was an awesome story till I got to this last page now I almost want to cry.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    75$ Festy

Get em' ole blue!

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
    You didn't save the glass?
    Have an entire set of glass in storage already , the windshield cracked when trying to remove there was literally nothing left inside car or engine bay.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    You didn't save the glass?

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    And its gone for 75$ to junk man who would have thought.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Starting to strip ol blue out and down

Nothing will be wasted! Tranny was trashed got good axels as back ups blah bahh!!!

Leave a comment:

• lwheeler
    replied
    I live in Sachse, TX and there is a 93 5 speed Festiva for sale at a shop on HWY 78. As of yesterday it was still there. No info. posted, just a phone #.

Leave a comment:

• Basement_Modder
    replied
    Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
    Perhaps, if you read his other posts, you'd know why he had a shell and why he pretty much had to scrap it!
    I know he crashed it, but it still could've been fixed with some fab work and a few donor panels and parts. Either way, sorry for your loss. Could've been worse, though. Guy I got mine from has owned 4. He totaled one of them on a country road. Hit a deer, seatbelt (auto) ripped, he went through the windshield, and the car flipped and landed on top of him. He still loves 'em, though.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    ah that's true to I've wiped that sad memory out of my mind that's why I forgot to mention again

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
    You scrapped the festy shell?

Never.

EVER.

Scrap a festy shell.
    Perhaps, if you read his other posts, you'd know why he had a shell and why he pretty much had to scrap it!

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    Lookin good dude!
    Thanks im so glad i had this back up!!!!

Originally posted by Basement_Modder

Never.

EVER.

Scrap a festy shell.

o dont worry i didnt leave a grommet on it not a line a seal anything and the proof is i only got 65$ for it for scrap ahahahhaaha and thats with a bunch of other junk i had flywheels and old drums

Leave a comment:

• Basement_Modder
    replied

Never.

EVER.

Scrap a festy shell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X