Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so will be puting the b3 turbo this spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so will be puting the b3 turbo this spring!

So I have a 2 bp ecus , and the 4 bp injectors and the turbo kit is at my brothers house.Still looking for a shop to get the headers welded to make it fit for turbo. I will see and hook it up and ill post pictures for if its a fail project or a sucessful project. Will also be adding other parts. But keeping the b3 with other parts. People Say its impossible but ill prove is not

Sounds like fun.... Can't wait to see it all together. Get some vids of it as well, I love hearing the sound of the turbo spooling!
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Yea was thinking of putting it this winter. But it will get to cold and by the time the summer come imma need to fix the turbo again lol

Comment

i got a welder that will do it cheap, he can set it all up for you, he is in Antioch, 45 mins away

Comment

How much you think he charges

Comment

Man, there is like a "Highest HP B3" war going on or something. A lot of people are turboing B3s lately.
            Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
            1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
            2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
            2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

its funner and easier keeping its stock thats y lol. unless u have the time to get the swap fix up whats left from the donor motor and installing it to the festiva. atm i dont have the time for that lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                Man, there is like a "Highest HP B3" war going on or something. A lot of people are turboing B3s lately.
                Yeah except none of them ever get done.

Originally posted by 1993 festiva View Post
                its funner and easier keeping its stock thats y lol. unless u have the time to get the swap fix up whats left from the donor motor and installing it to the festiva. atm i dont have the time for that lmao!
                If you say so. I think I'd rather have my 13 second B6T that a B3+T that might break into the 16's. Sure theres some time and effort involved but at least I know its gonna be reliable.
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

^^i agree, although if I didnt break my tranny I may have hit 13's N/A :evil4:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You have extra cylindaz and a wwaaaaaaaayyyy more involved swap.
                    91GL BP/F3A with boost
                    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
                    X