New here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, I've seen your protege in person Justin... is it red by chance?

Paul pointed it out to me a few weeks ago when i came down to pick up the GTX from him :lol: Welcome to the site!!
    yeah its red! where'd he show it to you at? i remember him telling me about a guy from canada coming to get that car. i helped him put the wheels back on it lol
    Festiva FTW facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Festiv...31773876879941

2002 Mazda Protegé5- named Beatrice. I love my p5! It's got a lot of cool features that Festivas have!

170k miles and counting

.........................................Yeah that's my City/Highway Average :laughing3:
    Mods:

-Eibach Pro kit, Mazdaspeed struts and rear sway bar, rear strut bar, red brake calipers, DaveB guage rings, Shorty Antenna

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
      Welcome and great music!
      thanks!!

2002 Mazda Protegé5- named Beatrice. I love my p5! It's got a lot of cool features that Festivas have!

170k miles and counting

.........................................Yeah that's my City/Highway Average :laughing3:
      Mods:

-Eibach Pro kit, Mazdaspeed struts and rear sway bar, rear strut bar, red brake calipers, DaveB guage rings, Shorty Antenna

Comment

Welcome to the site
        Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
          Welcome Justin!!! Paul, don't mean to brag, but I get 45+ out of Annie (90 FI) without even trying.
          Yeah no doubt. It seems the consistent and common best is 53. I just don't drive a festiva conservatively.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by Justin2129 View Post
            yeah its red! where'd he show it to you at? i remember him telling me about a guy from canada coming to get that car. i helped him put the wheels back on it lol
            Lol I believe it was parked in your driveway, we were on our way to pauls parents house and as we went passed your car he mentioned about the hypermiling you've been doing in it :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Justin was next door to my parents' house at my sister's house that night. We were on a mission Justin. In and out!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Welcome Justin!

It doesn't matter if you can't afford a Festiva yet. Start collecting parts! I'm sure Paul can set you up with a few to get you going!

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Believe it or not the p5 is a very logical replacement for a festiva. They are really a superfestiva in a lot of ways. A lot of elements carried over and they are really economical AND a non-interference engine ftw!!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    Believe it or not the p5 is a very logical replacement for a festiva. They are really a superfestiva in a lot of ways. A lot of elements carried over and they are really economical AND a non-interference engine ftw!!
                    maybe i'll take some pics of the similarities if i can find the time :headbang:

170k miles and counting

Mods:

Comment

Working...
                    X