No announcement yet.

Festiva as only vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the compliments. Took awhile to find identical red ones, in standard trans. Junked the blue GL when the 3rd red one came up. Difficult to find clean ones, especially up here (Ottawa, Ontario) where the salt has eaten away virtually all of the daily-driver Festivas. These ones are still in good shape because they've been oil-sprayed right from the start. 250K on all of them because they're driven in rotation.
    One of these days I'll decide to get a life.

Comment

My only transportation is a Festiva. Mine gets about a 1000 miles or more a week put on it. But I have a backup Festiva just in case of a major breakdown. I figure I have saved enough in gas to almost find another one.
      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Hey Kartracer46, I just remembered your festy was in my dream last night.....it was for sale and I was gonna buy it. Haha
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
          My only transportation is a Festiva. Mine gets about a 1000 miles or more a week put on it. But I have a backup Festiva just in case of a major breakdown. I figure I have saved enough in gas to almost find another one.
          My daily transportation is my festiva, I only put around 500 a week on mine and like the qoute...I have a backup festy as well. I call it sparetiva.
          Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
          1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

Working...
          X