No announcement yet.

It's a sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear about this, and at only 36. As I always say in these situations, remember the good memories, let the bad ones fade, and cherish the time you had together. Take care.

Comment

just so sad same age as one of mine
      1992 black GL
      1991 white GL
      1991 blue L parts car
      1992 blue L from Japan R.H.D.
      1948 ford conv. hot rod

Comment

This is horrible...I am so sorry.
        Because....45 MPG.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss! You have ALL my prayers and thoughts!
          She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
          Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

That's terrible. Sorry for your loss.
            The H.A.M.B.
            http://www.jalopyjournal.com

Comment

Man Thom, I am so sorry. I know nothing we can say can ease your pain. I am praying for you and yours.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Sorry for your loss Thom, you and your family will be in my prayers.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Prayers for Thom and Family

Thom and Family, words can not express the sorrow being felt at this time. We pray for a safe trip to California. Vayo condios we will talk later.
                  Last edited by sc72; 12-28-2010, 11:01 PM.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you, and yours.
                    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

It's hard to imagine such a sudden, horrible loss.

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

We are so sorry for your loss. We will have you all in our thoughts!

Comment

Working...
                        X