No announcement yet.

There's No Better Forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this site. Before I check my email and Facebook and things like that, I find myself coming here before anything. I've found so much helpful information on here, and everyone is so helpful. I love the jokes, the people, and this special site we all share.

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
      I agree! This is a great forum. This is the only forum I am a member of, but I have been on some other forums as a guest. People are nice and helpful, and don't disrespect other members. Plus I like being on a forum that doesn't allow profanity. I don't use cuss words personally and I like reading stuff without it being littered with cuss words.
      This was my first forum ever.. Since joining ive joined two more. After going on the others I've really grown to appreciate this forum. The no cussing thing is great. The attitudes on other forums are always: I know more than you and my car is better then they fight and throw a few cusswords. I hate it! This place is great!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I belong to 5-6 other car forums. Most of the posts end up in a urinating contest which I hate.

Others end up with so much misinformation or posts that are so far off topic they become useless.

There are a couple that aren't too bad, but this one is the absolute best for info, ideas, and courtesy.

Comment

Whatever my car is way better than everyones'!

You know this is what everyone says about there car

Until u see another Festiva and your like what is that!

Cracks me up. My g/f thinks I have a sixth sense it's like I can smell them hiding hahaha. The forum just makes that bond stronger. I'm rocking www.fordfestiva.com on the back of my car. So people can see what it's all about.
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post

Cracks me up. My g/f thinks I have a sixth sense it's like I can smell them hiding hahaha.

Thats called festivision, mines 20/20 too.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I've always called mine festiva radar. And it's always on!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I have festiva senses.... and they are tingling
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

This is a great forum. I've been on a few forums before (game/ console modding) & am only active on this one/ a scooter forum. The attitude & courtesy here is AMAZING!!! There's no need for I know the big guys to get respect or I know the big guys so I can treat you like dirt JUST GOOD PEOPLE with a unique passion for a little econo box. An econo box that even it's creators considered throw away & that we all love/couldn't live w/out. And even tho they all look like boxes & have 4 wheels it's great to see how everyone's has it's own personality/style that goes with it's owner individuality. Who knew when I found that little red box in a driveway it would start an addiction that has my fiance laughing that we all ooogle these little cars like super models :tongue3: Well ok maybe I should have known I was addicted after I took the red box for a spin & was driving away after buying it feeling bad that I couldn't take both of the Festy's he had for sale home. Or maybe that I drive by to see the sibling that got left behind & sigh that it just sits there undriven. So yeah all the great people here/FF.com FTW!!!
                  Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                    Thats called festivision, mines 20/20 too.
                    :fred:Ahhh I love that sense!!! I saw two the other day and my wife started laughing because I can find them without looking.
                    '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
                    '02 F-150 Supercrew
                    '02 Excursion 4x4
                    '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Originally posted by devon527 View Post
                      I love this site. Before I check my email and Facebook and things like that, I find myself coming here before anything. I've found so much helpful information on here, and everyone is so helpful. I love the jokes, the people, and this special site we all share.
                      When I click on my browser, it takes me straight to the forum login. First thing I do almost always is check in here.
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

The shoforum is quite like this one , the lamers are kept away.

Its not like those forums where someone posts a good question and it derails to a point where you see someone posting about his mom's panties.

Theres too much of the bad forums and not enough of the good....

Comment

I agree with you all.....great folks on this forum. I have always said that when you looked at all the options available for a Festiva, one you won't find is 'ego'...
                          1989 Red L- The Baron
                          www.letstalkbeatles.com
                          Link to Baron Pics:
                          http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                          1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Not to take away from the quality of the people here, but I do think the Festiva itself has something to do with it. It's the type of people that the Festy attracts. I spend some time on some Mustang forums, and sadly, the vulgar language, sexual content, egos and lack of respect for others seems to coincide with the "Fast & Furious" type and age group of enthusiasts.
                            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

^There's hilarious photochop possibilities in there.

X2 on everything so far. Car's great, people are great. So much greatness.
                              Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                              91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                                Its not like those forums where someone posts a good question and it derails to a point where you see someone posting about his mom's panties...
                                :laughing6::laughing6::laughing6: I don't care who you are that's funny right there :laughing6::laughing6::laughing6:
                                '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
                                '02 F-150 Supercrew
                                '02 Excursion 4x4
                                '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Working...
                                X