Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
    Fresh, Levitan lives about fourty miles from me, so, well

Thats the rascal I had in mind. Life on the ranch is fine, nothing to complain about, not that anyone would listen. I am ready for spring !! Been thumbing through the seed catalogs as a temporary escape from winter. Hows things up Ioway ?
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
      Crazyfrog17, i removed the gauge cluster and put a small white line down by the empty mark, when it gets to that point i put seven gallons in, read the trip meter and the odometer, log into a small record book in the glove box. I'll give it a try your way and see what happens, nothing to lose and i might just learn something.
      Not a bad idea marking the gauge, but like I said... they're not accurate.

I'd be happy if you could give it a try. With this method, you can get pretty precise readings.
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        ^ i used champion, and later went to NGK, but the trick is to make sure they are copper core plugs, NOT paltinum or iridium.
        i put 150 000 kelometers on my b6's NGK iridiums , and they looked fine coming back out ( some normal deposits), I just swapped out the old ones in my other festiva to iridium once i seen the condition, long life, and reliability of them.

Comment

Working...
        X