Car battery question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosdrifter06 View Post
    My battery is already relocated to the back.

I will go and look at truck batteries now then LOL.

My friend managed to find a jump pack at his place so he's gonna bring it down and use it on the car so I can drive it up to his place.
    That'll make it easier to drive with the jump pack hooked up. Just make sure you bungie it down or else you might stall after a hard turn, haha.

Truck battery sounds good, but there are 12V construction equipment batteries that are even better! MUAHAHhahaha

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    At the cost of the back seat tricks.
    Good point! I would hate to lose that option!
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
      That'll make it easier to drive with the jump pack hooked up. Just make sure you bungie it down or else you might stall after a hard turn, haha.

Truck battery sounds good, but there are 12V construction equipment batteries that are even better! MUAHAHhahaha

Good point! I would hate to lose that option!
      I have no backseat. The entire interior is stripped . The previous owner used it as a daily drive/track car. He also fabbed up his own battery bracket. Here's a pic of the interior from the hatch. The battery is located below the left speaker box on the lower right side of the pic. You can see the top of it from the pic (click on the photo for a larger image):
      "There are three things that survive a nuclear war: Roaches, Chuck Norris, and Ford Festivas."
      --Anonymous

Comment

Working...
      X