No announcement yet.

festiva going for over $3000 on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh, has it. Gas is going up so these are now gonna be a commodity item for a while. I have already had people asking me if any of mine were for sale. I love it when i pull up to the pump and it takes less than $30 to fill up and them SUV guys have to run their card again because the pump stopped at $75 or $100.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
      It's a GL, but the current owner took all the GL interior stuff out. If you look at this link you can see it when it had all the GL stuff still in it. But I wonder if the person fixed this car properly. I would be alittle hesitant of buying a Festiva that overheated for $3300. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't fixed right. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I wondered if that was the same car, the mileage rang a bell. Probably means its not a 66,000 mile original motor anyway.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

i got my festy about 4 weeks ago, since then with all the swaps and new parts, exhaust etc. im into it for 2600 bucks. a lot more than i wanted to be, but with gas rising as it is, i figure i'll make my money back at the pump. mines a lowish mileage 140k auto with air, i dunno what package it is, and i stripped all the interior out of it except the front seats and door panels, just makin it how i want it.

you definately gotta pay to play, but its a fun playground

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
          I messaged him just to see if he would mention any motor work being done. We will see!
          Here is what he said...

Hello, I have just gone thru and sorted out a problem with the temp sensor. it was not sending the signal for the radiator fan to engage. Also just recharged the A/C unit, so its blowing as cold as ALASKA. THX for your interest.....Randolph..AND bY THE WAY, the rear hatch has FESTIVA L stamped across the back.......
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I can see someone failing to pay for that when it's all over with.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
            X