No announcement yet.

New Car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I saw that. I'm also visiting YarisWorld forums these days.
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

Comment

Yarisworld is a good forum, with some negative apples in it. Micro image is much more open to the non norm.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
        :laughing3:

Congrats on the Yaris. Ive been looking at them too. The wife came into some $ and is wanting to getting something to suppliment her 250,000 mile festiva. We might wait for the Toyota/Scion IQ. Coming in 2011, Its more festy like IMO

X2! I love the looks of that one! I want try one on.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Congrats on the Yaris. Ive been looking at them too. The wife came into some $ and is wanting to getting something to suppliment her 250,000 mile festiva. We might wait for the Toyota/Scion IQ. Coming in 2011, Its more festy like IMO

Marcus you won't share one of your lower mileage Festiva's with your wife? Don't blame you
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I've started these around town. Really like the looks of the Yaris. After buying the parts for my mom's Vibe I wonder how $$ parts are for the Yaris. Sometimes I think I should of gotten one of these versus the Aspire but $750 is a whole lot cheaper than $10k. Oh well someday!
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

^

Originally posted by Kofkof_00 View Post
              The Yaris was a strong contender when i was looking at a new car.

I settled for this instead:

my little sis just bought one lime green & i went with her & forced her to drive the fiesta first & then we drove the mazda no comparison the mazda is double the fun to drive!
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
                Marcus you won't share one of your lower mileage Festiva's with your wife? Don't blame you
                If she gets a new car I'll try to talk her out of her festiva.:evil4:
                Might be hard though.
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Consumer Reports doesn't think too much of them for some reason, but I like the Yarises/Yari. I esp. like the cartoon-car look of them. And they are certainly more evolved and comfortable than Festys.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by deathegg View Post
                    It's also just begging for a rear spoiler.
                    I think someday I'll get this one..

microimageonline.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, microimageonline.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

And you can buy mine!

Your front end is supposedly different than mine...I think they changed it in 2009. I don't see much of a difference...

-Donny
                    -1992 Festiva GL
                    B6D/E-series.
                    -1991 GL
                    BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

I think it's stupid the gauges area in the middle of the car. I think I ant to look straight ahead instead of off to the Side

Comment

Originally posted by xaero_81 View Post

Your front end is supposedly different than mine...I think they changed it in 2009. I don't see much of a difference...

Just a little different. Look at the fog light area on both cars; different shapes there. Also my car has those little body-colored "bumperettes" right under the headlights, something yours lacks. I like your front better, a bit smoother.
                        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                        Mark S.

Comment

Originally posted by mr2gq View Post
                          I think it's stupid the gauges area in the middle of the car. I think I ant to look straight ahead instead of off to the Side
                          Not my favorite feature of the car, but drive it for 30 minutes and you get used to it quick. Not that bad really. Also, I must say it's a conversation starter, with the gauges in the middle and 3 gloveboxes.
                          Mark S.

Comment

Not bad!

And...three gloveboxes? Ha, plenty of space for gloves, then!

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

^

what about the fiat?

Comment

^

If she gets a new car I'll try to talk her out of her festiva.:evil4:
                                Might be hard though.
                                fat chance lol

Comment

Working...
                                X