No announcement yet.

Goodbye Subcompact Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i just got a call from my lawyer i got after the crash and he said hes gonna try to settle with the trucking company and this legal crap should finally be over in another month or so. if i can get enough to pay off the rest of my bills and a couple collections i have then ill be happy

Comment

Originally posted by festy90 View Post
      well i just got a call from my lawyer i got after the crash and he said hes gonna try to settle with the trucking company and this legal crap should finally be over in another month or so. if i can get enough to pay off the rest of my bills and a couple collections i have then ill be happy
      As much as you have gone through, I have two things to say: 1, I'm glad that you are not disabled, and 2, you have got to have the strongest back in the world, because after all that, you're still standing tall. Get all you can, and hope that that driver dreams of the incident nightly.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
        As much as you have gone through, I have two things to say: 1, I'm glad that you are not disabled, and 2, you have got to have the strongest back in the world, because after all that, you're still standing tall. Get all you can, and hope that that driver dreams of the incident nightly.
        oh yeah im gonna make sure they dont forget me. im gonna make em break the bank for what their driver cost me. when i go in for the meeting im gonna wear some shorts to show off my brace and the scars on my leg from the crash and surgery and walk with a bit of a limp. i dont limp very often when i walk anymore but if it makes them think UH OH when i walk in then so be it.
        as far as havin a strong back, i just refuse to give up and let them walk all over me. i was the one to always tell her not to give up when things got hard and to keep fighting. if i were to give up after all the times telling my fiancee not too then to me it would be like im spitting on her grave. as far as the trucker goes i hope the rat _______ thinks of what he caused by parkin on the shoulder with no hazards or warning devices of any kind out to make sure people knows hes stopped each and every time he passes that spot.
        Last edited by festy90; 07-15-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

We all love you, man. Hope you get all you can from those bastards. They owe you more than they could ever give.
          1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
          Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
          daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
          A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

yeah i definitely do agree. although im not gonna let it rule and run my life, they will never be able to pay me enough to conpensate for what they took from me.

Comment

Man I'm sorry for what you have been through. You will be in my prayers.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

heres a link to my aspires photo album with before and after shots of the car. some from right after i bought it and a couple from after the crash. the car was completely unrecognizable
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=157

Comment

well i just bought my new ride today and i love it already. i got a 2007 ford ranger stx

Comment

I like the bumper.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

yeah i've been tryin to figure out what type of body kit the bumper is from so i can get the rest of it to complete the look but so far i've had no luck. it looks kinda like the roush mustang bumper. if i can find the rest of the kit then i'll put that on and add some 17 or 18 inch wheels to go with it

Comment

nevermind. that is evidently the stock bumper for a ranger that has the STX package. so now i just gotta get the rest of the kit

Comment

Working...
                        X