Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresh, i will take those 4 borbet looking wheels off your hands so they don't fall on your head. Just trying to keep you safe.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Recieved my metal vent visors I got from another member today. Cleaned them up & tried to install. Can't figure out how. Don't know how the clips work.:laughing4: Like the stock pile Fresh, someday if I'm lucky I too will be a Festy mogul!
      Last edited by navdoc101; 05-13-2011, 08:56 PM.
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• have you seen that tv show hoarding? nice collection, where is the stockpile pic of the underseat trays?
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
          lol! Thanks. I think it's like music. I can sing in my sleep. I could sing when I was really REALLY little. With wrenching I REALLY have to work at it. Man this thing handles like a GO CART!!! NO body roll now. Aspire sway bar in the front. Aspire axle beam with built in bar. Aspire stiffer struts/springs on the front. Festiva rear struts with festiva front springs cut. All of that adds up to SOLID handling. Wow what a difference. I have aspire swapped one other festy but I haven't driven it yet. It's the BP waiting for wiring.
          zoom zoom

Comment

• Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
            Started building another Festiva. Stage 1 the Apsire swap is now complete[x]
            pics please jay! im still trying to buy that 89L(blue) but now they cant find the title, ive been going at this for about 2 weeks now but still havent given up! if i ever do get to buy it im going for the red car next that you asked about.
            Last edited by kumalaba; 05-14-2011, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• I have been to the Festiva Ranch in the woods and yes it is The Holy Ground of Festiva parts and the Johnsons are great hosts.
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                have you seen that tv show hoarding? nice collection, where is the stockpile pic of the underseat trays?
                I have seen that show and Im worried. There are at least three underseat trays pictured. Its like finding Waldo...

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                I have been to the Festiva Ranch in the woods and yes it is The Holy Ground of Festiva parts and the Johnsons are great hosts.

Hopefully we will have another KC/area meet this year and you can make it again. Did you see the thread in the events meet forum ?
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Yes i did and we are watching to see what happens, pizza is fine with us. no hoarding going on, he is a collector of fine parts.
                  Last edited by sc72; 05-14-2011, 05:53 AM.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Aspire rear axle installed, bled the rear brakes, wheel studs installed in the back. Suspension, other than struts and springs, is now all Aspire!
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada
                    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                      , wheel studs installed in the back.
                      What studs did you use and where did you get them ? Thanks
                      sigpic
                      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                        What studs did you use and where did you get them ? Thanks
                        Check post number 7 & 9 in this thread
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada
                        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Looking through here there are a lot of Aspires missing suspension and brake components now.:evil2: I just finished one up myself.:cheers:
                          91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                          82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                          85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• I was also paying attention to all of the aspire swaps makes me feel nuts for not already doing it. At least I can look forward to buying an already aspire swapped car in the future if everyone is doing it.
                            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Changed spark plug wires, Pvc valve, oil, and ran Sea Foam. Need to figure out the drive belt squeak!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                              First time owner
                              89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
                              Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

• Pulled the rear bumper off and cleaned it up and prepped it to be repainted. But realized I didn't have enough white paint to finish so it will be black until I go back to work and get some more white paint. Also put all my interior back together after pulling it out from getting wet (tail light gaskets) power washed the carpet looks great! Even though it looked pretty good in the first place. Also hooked up the cargo light.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                                X