Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34mpg... I blame winter gas, short drives in cold weather resulting in constant cold starts and cold running... And my right foot.
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

• I'm with you man! I even was on the highway for a majority of my last two fuel ups and both have been in the 35-37 range.
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Back to driving it full time. The Focus has another sensor problem and is cutting out in this cold weather. Trusty old Festiva no problems.
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Poured in some ATF.. auto trans seals are leaking. Having no backup car and being busy with school keeps me from an engine/mt swap
          Last edited by crazyrog17; 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM.
          -Zack
          Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
            Favorite upgrade I've done to this car! RACECAR
            Dang that's a good looking interior. Is the darker charcoal covering the dash plastidip or.....?
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• No sir... Just a constant drink of STP Son of A Gun! Lol. The white is special order white Plastidip in a can though. Gear shift knob is off of a 626.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
              1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
              1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
              1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• Meet Festevil3 and picked up a B6 for my 90L. Enjoyed meeting Kevin and his father. Both are very nice to deal with.
                Now I can start a small spark in the original member of Team Lightning.
                Jerry
                Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• In the process of buying one. I am going to have a very hard time waiting the 3-4 days til it arrives.
                  Buck.
                  -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!

Comment

• Welcome back to the gang Buck. We'll probably be doing a meet sometime in the KC area this Spring. Hope you can make it with your newly acquired ride!
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts
                    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• I sure plan on it!! Thanks!
                      Buck.

Comment

• Started on the front crank seal for my 93. I'm tired of leaving my mark everywhere.
                        Turns out the two crank seals I have on the shelf are too big and for a large nose crank. So I've got to buy a smaller seal. I'm still debating paying $17 at Oreillys and getting it within a day or $7 at Rock Auto and waiting a week or so...

At least I know I have some seals in stock for when I get to the Aqua's front end.
                        ~Austin
                        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Called it a few names. Coolant froze and it overheated on my way to work this morning.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                          Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Went to the local Pull-A-Part and scored big time. Buckets for a Toyota Supra, smoothie taillights, early grille with headlight doors, speaker grilles, shift knob, shifter bushings, a pair of Aspire roller rockers, EGT hatch light, hatch piston, rubber covers for my new strut mounts, I can't even remember everything. All this happiness for $112. The Aspire and the Festy had been there for about three weeks and both were almost untouched. Good body panels on both. If anyone in the area wants some parts, get down there and clean them out. I'm thinking about going back and getting the carby intake.

PUP 1-20-12.jpg

Have a good day,
                            Jack Byrd,
                            1991 Capri
                            1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                            1970 Chev C10
                            1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• No LX splitfold/removable headrest seats from that '88/'89?
                              -Zack
                              Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Picked up the crank seal for my 93.

Redid the battery terminals on my truck because they were badly corroded.

Redid the battery terminals on aqua because they didn't clamp anymore. Installed a tach cluster. Vacuumed. Cleaned and reinstalled console.
                                ~Austin
                                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Working...
                                X