Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up another.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Success!!
      Got to drive it today for the first time in a year on MS. Also tried out VE Analyze Live.

Comment

• Started driving it again recently, been bouncing back and forth between my two cars.

I do know for certain now, that when my a/c is on, that it feels like it has significantly more power than when off. Can't seem to figure that one out. lol
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Does the computer advance the timing when it's on?
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Painted it

I painted it. Well, not actually today, but within two weeks ago. Its Ford code YZ single stage from Sikkens....durable stuff. Trimmed out my windows with Rally black, painted wiper arms, window bolts, put some rock chip on below the doors before paint, just need to paint my wheels and add the white body side molding and its done.......and I added my new silver stripe from Eurotiva. Plus the hatch decal....Festiva L Plus.....the car is a 92 with an 88 grill and 88 LX seats, mileage is now about 85k.....throw most 025.jpgthrow most 011.jpgthrow most 014.jpg5O45Kd5J83E13G73Lfc5j068491d4a1d8121e.jpg5N15Y15G53K53I33Nfc5jf47d77c702921b29.jpg
            Oh yeah, the last two pics are the car when I got it.....red stripe interior and every panel had a dent. Some bigger than others as you can see the right quarter.
            Last edited by avitsefdrof; 08-21-2015, 09:54 PM. Reason: why not.
            92 GL, 98k
            77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

• Installed new rotor & cap.
              Cleaned & re-oiled K&N air filter.
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• This last weekend I replaced my tired original strut mounts with 01 Kia Rio mounts, and I replaced the driver's side strut with a strut from the same 01 Rio. I have plans to replace the passenger side strut in the next few days.
                1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
                1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
                2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

• Went riding today..had a great day. The guy in the white shirt has pancreatic cancer that is spreading.
                  He wanted this ride and maybe camping next weekend if he is still able. This is the 3rd buddy in our group
                  in the last couple of years, guys I have rode with for 15 years. These little cars are so fun in the woods!
                  Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your buddy. Looks like you all had fun and that's some beautiful country. I would love to make it out west sometime.
                    I didn't have as much fun with my festiva today I have 2 stuck axels never had a problem getting them out ever before and now 2 that won't budge. :-(

Comment

• I am getting ready for the trip to Madness. Yesterday we put on the new wheels and tires that my son bought from avitsefdorf for his Festiva. This afternoon we installed the new radiator from Brave. Tomorrow new hoses and try to fix the oil leak.

Comment

• Did my shifter bushings finally, God what a difference. Shifts like a new BMW now, wish I had done it sooner. It took all of a half an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by skswig62 View Post
                          Did my shifter bushings finally, God what a difference. Shifts like a new BMW now, wish I had done it sooner. It took all of a half an hour.
                          Easiest best Festiva fix.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Checked my gas mileage ....52 MPH around town. I am thrilled. I haven't even been trying so I could establish a base line.
                            Now I will change to synthetic oil and a K&N air filter and check again. I am shooting for 60 MPG.
                            I bought this 93 Festiva as a tow vehicle because it is so light and has a 5 speed.
                            Little did I know I would grow to love it within the first half tank of gas!

Comment

• Replaced my youngest sons clutch in his 91 Festy. It only took 3.5 hours. But it's not back on the ground as we found out he has bad LCA's.
                              Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

• Took this out and...

Put this in.
                                It's filled with 94a durometer Polyurethane.
                                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X