Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My festiva won't ever see 30+ mpg again lol at least not as long as I own it, my mpg is only going down from here :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Went ahead and added custom equipment to my insurance coverage. I figured that would be the best thing to do if my new rims and tires get stolen.

But I also ordered locking wheel lugs, just as a minor deterrent.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Bought a new Master Cylinder for mine today. Tomorrow - Get to change it (not looking forward to it)

Comment

• Did the best exhaust repair job I've ever done. And then when I reinstalled the section that I fixed, the flex coupler in the section ahead of it decided to partially disintegrate. Now it's louder than ever. At least this crazy Kia thing is giving me plenty of opportunities to work on my welding skills.

Comment

• Changed the Master Cylinder. Proportional valve started leaking again. Had to change the proportional valve today as well. Then with the new proportional valve, I had to change both lines from the MC. So there you have it. Another 6 hours on the brakes..

Comment

• Was going to order my wheels today, but the damn bank closed at 1pm (Lazy jerkoffs) So I couldn't deposit what I needed to order them with.

Thanks to Monday being a damned holiday I can't go to the bank till tuesday. Grrrrrr.....

Edit: Nevermind I will just get a Paypal Cash card from CVS, and just use that to order the wheels. Woo hoo!!
              Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-16-2014, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Paypal cash card from CVS?
                I have a CVS card!
                I thought CVS was only for toothpaste, dental floss and the occassional iced tea.
                I will have to investigate this further.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 02-16-2014, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                  Paypal cash card from CVS?
                  I have a CVS card!
                  I thought CVS was only for toothpaste, dental floss and the occassional iced tea.
                  I will have to investigate this further.
                  Yup these are the only retailers that carry them, but CVS is just up the road from me.

CVS
                  Dollar General
                  Family Dollar
                  Freds
                  Rite-Aid
                  Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-16-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Ordered the Konig Incidents. Yay!

Comment

• Just cut out a donor part for baby car.

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy
                      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• I see lots of welding in your future. Sweet !! Can I help?
                        -Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                          I see lots of welding in your future. Sweet !! Can I help?
                          Come on down!
                          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Went out to Discount tire to pick up some new rubber for my new Konigs.

Comment

• New wiper blades.
                              Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                              91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Went to leave my house and got inside the car and noticed my radio looked like it had came out of its spot a little then noticed my radio surround was moved as well apparently someone was trying to steal my basic pioneer head unit I am not concerned about the radio just agitated because they broke the clips and the part where the screws go to secure the surround in place. The funny part they were one wiggle away from getting the radio out but luckily they didn't get it and i was able to add some washer to get the surround back in place.

Comment

Working...
                                X