Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    cleaned out a mouse nest with three dead (blind) mice in it!
    LOL, that reminds me of the nursery rhyme by Andrew Dice Clay. I loved his versions of classic nursery rhymes.
    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Tinted the windows at put in some door panels with pockets......score......removed the engine,trans,rear axle and gas tank from the spare car
      Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
        painted racing stripes on it
        Best mod of the day
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
          Best mod of the day
          Agreed! Between the stripes and the fresh paint, it looks like a whole nother car!
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

over the last 3-4 weeks I've installed a stubby antenna (just haven't hooked it up yet cuz nate's stubby has bad reception...so gotta figure that out before I got cutting my own wires. lol) and I bought an aspire exhaust manifold and drilled all three of the bolts out of it and bought some bolts and nuts to clamp for a good seal. I just need to install it. I also need to change that o-ring in the pressure fit hard coolant line. and I'd like to reinstall or replace the oil gasket...stupid leaks

I also changed all 4 wheels on my dd festy

this past week alone I installed an aspire rear beam and wheels on my gray shell which is now a roller. Then I removed the washer fluid res and front bumper and then installed aspire sway bar, LCA's, struts, tires, festy steering column, steering wheel, aspire seat (lol, only the back bolts so it bounces - pretty funny), aspire ebrake cable, festy ebrake handle and connected the ball joints and Outer TRE's to the struts.

and I swapped one wheel on my yellow GL cuz it wasn't holding air.

all of this to say that the city isn't collecting two "unoperable" festiva's because they were "sitting outside" and weren't inspected, etc. lame...
            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

new radio

Just installed me a brand new jvc cd player in my festy man does it sound good.

Comment

I love your sig pic 93!!
                Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Bought a new motor and tranny yesterday and tonight I'm gonna clean it up and put it in!

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
                  91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

i want to get me a b6 block and tranny to build take my time with it build it up to hold alot of power lol

Comment

Washed & waxed 'Tiva. 3rd wax job after paint job. Paint shop said wax it 4 wks in a roe, to build up a nice wax surface. Then when water stops beadin'.:tongue9:
                      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Installed a good set of knuckles and struts, then painted up a set of steelies.
                        91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                        82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                        85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Well today I went to fix all my problems in one day but that did not work. I have a thread explaining my oil leak situation somewhere on here. I had bought a cam seal, pcv valve, and oil pan gasket. I only got the pcv valve in. this seemed to have stop my "oil in the air box" issue. but i didn't do the cam seal because it would be better just to replace the crank seal and valve cover gasket at the same time. thank you festyboy for your advice today.

so tomorrow i am going to get the timing cover gasket, crank seal, and valve cover gasket and finish it all next weekend. If this doesn't fix it i know a certain 1.3L engine that will meet the scrap year for a little cash towards my motor swap

Comment

More stripes.... Now all I have left to paint is the roof I love it!!!
                            Buck.
                            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
                              i want to get me a b6 block and tranny to build take my time with it build it up to hold alot of power lol
                              N/A? Turbo? SOHC? DOHC?

Walth, you've sure been busy. Guess you found some unlikely motivation. heh

Comment

Took the b6t out for it first raping....hit 105 on "oo" hwy by my house. I have some tweaking to do. Installed lots of parts.
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
                                X