No announcement yet.

Help asap!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha ya if you lock your keys in your car, you may as well do it in a Festiva! I do agree about always carrying a spare in your wallet though. I sometimes purposely lock my keys in the car to warm it up on a cold morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
      It looks like it took him 2 hours to do it. Must not be a very good teacher. lol
      Actually, we don't know how he did get into the car, so my teaching abilities are still an unknown at this point!
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

I locked my keys in my festy a couple of weeks ago it was the first time I have ever done that. I was at work ( I work in a school bus shop) so I went in and used a bus key and it worked better than my car key

Comment

Originally posted by thered56 View Post
          I sometimes purposely lock my keys in the car to warm it up on a cold morning.
          Whats nice about my festy is I can start it and then pull the key out of the ignition I freak my sisteer out all the time driving down the road then pull the key out! LOL

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
          91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

that's what I like about my mom's I can pull the key out and leave it running on cold mornings (although I typically don't have time to let it warm up properly...
            Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
            89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
            Projects in the works:
            84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

At least you where at a good location to lock your keys out. If they had a hardware department I would have bought a blank key to use.

I was locked out of our old Windstar at Walmart once. Luckily the rear wing window was open. So I went in and bought a fishing pole, and was able to hit the lock switch in the rear cargo area through the window, then went in and returned the fishing pole.
              '90 LX

Comment

hahaha ya Wal-Mart, they'd probably take it back if you broke it in the process.

Comment

Working...
                X