No announcement yet.

Buying back my old Festy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know, and neither did the seller. He told me he found them already attached to a festy in a yard and the rears were gone. They even have a chrome ring! Not that you can tell, car is filthy!
    Last edited by KingFish; 05-03-2011, 07:42 PM.
    Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Ill trade you some stock 12"ers for those 13"s. Just so you're car would be even.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

If they have good rubber your on! The rubber on mine are a very wore out due to a bad inner tie rod that never got replaced. Although that does not seem to be a very good trade in your direction..
        Going old school...

Comment

I think Ive got some with decent rubber.
          sigpic

Comment

Those 13's look like the ones I seen on a very early 323.. or some sort of Mazda. Regret not grabbing those.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
              Those 13's look like the ones I seen on a very early 323.. or some sort of Mazda. Regret not grabbing those.
              I'm pretty sure I saw them on a Mazda today in a parking lot, but I was with a friend and didn't stop to investigate. It was a sedan, and I believe it was an early 323 as well. It could've been a GLC, but I don't think it was that old. Should've looked closer. =\
              BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Marcus, just say when and I'm on my way to you.
                Got some work done tonight. Replaced the pass inner and outer tie rods and the drive side outer. Helped my buddy get his box cleaned out and was given some spare tools for my trouble tonight. Im gonna call this a good day.

pass side after new ones.

Old drive side outer. Only 2 years old. Put it on myself.

Only other pic that came thru from my phone.

And a nice one of my dusty interior.

Need to get lined up and swap those rimes out with Fresh *wink*wink* and call it good till I can afford KYBs and the Aspire swap.
                Going old school...

Comment

It looks like Bruce was put back on CL yesteday.

Maybe we can meet up next weekend and do some trading. Ive got a busy week ahead.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, looks like Bruce has a sibling that got knocked ugly... You name the time Fresh.

Update: Many moons ago, I found out the dash cluster lights on my car did not work. No voltage to the lights, and the bulbs were good. So being the industrious fellow I am, I stuck little leds that plug into the cigarette lighter on the dash. They looked fine except for two wires tracked form the cluster to the lighter. Jump to this afternoon, the little leds are still there, only the plug that goes into the lighter is broke. Fine, I figure I will hard mount them. I measure for the holes I will drill, pull the cluster to thread the wires to the dimmer switch (if your gonna do it, do it right) and find out the dimmer switch has been unplugged for going on 3 years. Oh... Yea. Guess I forgot to hook that back up after installing the dash for the trans swap. I plug it in, dash lights up! Happy days.

Gave him a good wash today as well. Looks much better now.
                    Last edited by KingFish; 05-09-2011, 07:03 PM.
                    Going old school...

Comment

Working...
                    X