No announcement yet.

Bath Salts.....are they an epidemic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That always disappoints me. I wouldn't do such a thing. I feel some people find it's effects quite amazing and just won't let go.... as their real world crumbles.

When I do it I make sure I have at least the next 24 hours at home, either alone or with people I trust
    Buck.
    -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
    -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
    -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Probably bad timing, but it's 4:20 on 4/20
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
        Within the past few months one of my best girlfriends started smoking pot and I am seeing first hand how it's ruining her life. She's been smoking with people who are irresponsible and could give a crap about what happens to her. She called me the other night to tell me how she was almost raped by one of her pothead friends. Her grades are also slipping and she's been having sex with many guys. Marijuana might not be effecting her health but it's leading her down the wrong path and I'm afraid to know what's next for her. Cocaine? Heroin? Meth?
        Thats what happens when your trying to fit in with the cool kids.
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
          I don't think marijuana is that bad for you as long as people use it responsibly. I personally have never done it and never will because that's the way I was taught but I have many friends who smoke. Within the past few months one of my best girlfriends started smoking pot and I am seeing first hand how it's ruining her life. She's been smoking with people who are irresponsible and could give a crap about what happens to her. She called me the other night to tell me how she was almost raped by one of her pothead friends. Her grades are also slipping and she's been having sex with many guys. Marijuana might not be effecting her health but it's leading her down the wrong path and I'm afraid to know what's next for her. Cocaine? Heroin? Meth?
          Uh hey, do you think I could get your friends phone number?
          But no seriously, There's statistics and then there's what aglatfe1 is saying, As old as I am, I've had they same type of opportunity she's having with her friend, but a lifetime of it.
          I've watched a lot of people throw a lot of money, opportunity, and their precious youth and time away on getting high. It's just not about getting the ocasional buzz, I'm talking about people who are too weak to resist making it a sad lifestyle is all. Like I said before, unfortunately there has to be losers in order for there to be winners.
          Last edited by iceracerdude; 04-20-2011, 05:39 PM.
          97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
          CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
          Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
            Marijuana has been proven to help with Glacoma, relieve the sickness from radiation treatments, and can shrink some tumors. Tell me.... how is Marijuana harmful? Also, no one smokes it like cigarettes, lighting one up every 20 minutes all day long. Most do a few one-hitters, or smoke a couple joints in a day.
            my good friends dad has a syst in his spine that runs the entire legenth and its in-operable, he is in horrible crippling pain all day and all night, he refuses to go on oxy cotton bc he was addicted to it after he had an anurizim. he now smokes medical pot and is doing alot better bc it takes the edge off of his pain and costs him almost nothing to grow. he will eventually be paralized from his condition but for now he can at least stand and walk and do things with his younger kids.

there are good and bad for every "drug" prescribed or not, it just depends on your personal prespective and opnions, if u abuse it then thats your problem but in many cases it can be a helpful good thing.

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
            1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
            R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
            00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
            03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
            pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
            Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
            Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

the only thing i smoke is tires but dont let a cop catch you doing it...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                the only thing i smoke is tires but dont let a cop catch you doing it...
                same here sir! just gotta out run them...... find a windy road with no hills lol

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
                1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
                R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
                00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
                03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
                pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
                Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
                Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

Working...
                X