?New Tiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
    1989 with a rebuilt engine needing an axle I'd still buy as well. It's just a large deterrent for hotrodding, and even eco-driving. This is from a buying things twice point of view when you should hold out for the manual. The ecu/harness is secondary to the trans.

I want to do a b6/auto/turbo, a 1989 would fit the bill nicely.
    yes it would...

I am putting the B6T I just in my auto car for now with plans to swap tranny's later on down the road.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

--hijack continued-- OP hold steady what are your plans? Do you want another manual or an auto ok?

I've never seen an auto turbo festiva example. Wasn't that a DJ thing? I didn't get on the festiva site until after he was gone.
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I believe his son still owns the B6T/ATX car. I'm still curious as to whether or not the original car in question is actually a carbed auto (whether or not my wife's car has a brother lol). Any pics of the engine bay?
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

We all have been armchair car shopping with/for him. He didn't want to drive across state on a hunch, so i assume it's not all that local. If you're buying for someone else its good to be picky.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! need I say more?
            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
              89 autos have oddball wiring harness and different senors and a vacuum advance disty plenty of weird things to stay away from
              and autos are terrible on mpgs might as well drive a civic
              Do you have even one post of somebody having trouble with the wiring in the the oddball 89 efi? Oddball it is but it is the fastest auto festy and I've never heard of any problems with that system and I have had experience with them .
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

And to be clear ANY running festiva is worth way more than $500. that is an INSTANT double your money investment MINIMUM on ebay. Are we forgetting that gas is crazy now? DUDE!?!?!?!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                X