No announcement yet.

I'm losing hope... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local one just popped up again, leaving a note on the way to soccer later. FI model, L I believe, black bumpers, Big heart on hood, PEACE above rear hatch, rainbows everywhere, will get pics eventually, classic Whidbey car.
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

The east is loaded with festivas. In the last 3 years we have owned7 of them ranging from 88 to 92 and all trims in between. Have still yet to find a under seat tray though. Currently we have 4 of them sitting outside.
      89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
      My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

They are hiding from me... I will hunt them down, just printed several copies of a note to leave in windows of prospects.
        Dear Festiva owner
        This is just the kind of Festiva I’ve been looking for. I’d be interested in buying it from you so shoot me an email at kellen302@gmail.com or call Kellen at *******with a price and we can work something out.
        Thanks,
        Kellen
        Owner of:
        1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
        In progress:
        BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

You likely will not find an underseat tray. They only came on lx's, they don't slide back in particularly easy, they often end up in the cargo area loaded with nuts and bolts. I've had 23 festivas and have only found 2 in all of those. I still have both.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Keep Swingin'! (STS)

Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
            I just read on wikipedia that only roughly 350,000 festivas were sold in the US from all the years combined. I'd bet at least half of them have been scrapped or rotted out by now. That explains why I can't find one and/ or why I've only ever seen 2 festivas in my life.

How do all you festiva madmen find these cars for so cheap in such good shape all the time? I NEED PROTIPS.
            Dude, I feel your pain. I live in Oklahoma & there's maybe 4 in my town of 50,000. Oklahoma City is almost a million people but 90 miles away and craiglist searches for all of Oklahoma turns up very, very little. Glad I've got Twistiva!

Keep looking, though. I think the biggest thing is when you find one you'd better be ready to immediately offer ~$1,000 for a running one in decent shape. Neanderpaul may be able to grab them for $500-600 but he's got so many around him they must grow on trees! Surprisingly, I found several being sold by DEALERS last night in Colorado and California so you might want to try standard car buying web sites. Put the distance option as "unlimited".

Good luck.
            88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
            88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
            91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
            93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Working...
            X