No announcement yet.

Shifter linkage bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you explain, breaking the axle, did it break at the joint?
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

^well, while removing the axle, I used a hammer, and forgot to leave the nut on it, and damaged the threads, then, Me and ("another member" lol), tried to remove the end and swap it with a spare end I had, well, that didnt work and we broke a piece of the cage.
      I finally fixed the threads, and installed it. The axle was popping at full turn and then finally "popped" and the car wouldnt move. I havent gotten under it to look at the axle, but I know it could have been prevented, lol
      93L sold. First FESTY!
      91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
      91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
      89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
      93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
      89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
      93GL Sold Too Soon!
      91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
        Thanks for the info skimsucka, but this is where I got the numbers when I "searched" and these are the ones no longer available from the Masda dealer I called.

Ned

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
          Mazda should have these. I just got them last month at Mazda. They had some in stock , & ordered the rest. Check your dealer parts dept. again.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by gestiva View Post
            ^Yea, I FINALLY got it running, but it still needs a little tlc, and a few tanks of gas run through it.

I broke the pass axle today, and Im gonna need another one now, lol
            OK now all this makes some sence, i was begining to think you had some massive wheel hop, all is good.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
            X