No announcement yet.

Calling the troops again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! What he said!:argue:ccasion5: Edited out the finger smiley.
    Last edited by navdoc101; 05-18-2011, 12:05 PM.
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

JDM badges are an invitation for people who steal. Since so many kids have the same cars it's like stealing BMX bikes in the 1980's. In that regard, im happy festivas are a cult thing,
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
        In that regard, im happy festivas are a cult thing,
        They may be a cult thing, but I still take my keys with me when I go inside the store or gas station. I even live in a small "cars don't get stolen all that often" city. Gas goes up people start stealing it. It is only a matter of time before they start stealing Festivas because of it too.
        -Bryant

Comment

I submitted a paragraph or 2 for you Paul :mrgreen:
          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

I could care less what something thinks of what I drive, what I wear, how I get my hair cut, what music I listen to, etc. As long as I like it, that's all that counts to me.
            Rick
            1993 Ford Festiva
            1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
            1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
            2000 Ford E350

Comment

Awesome posters! Did anybody read JPT's post!? ROFL!!!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

That's an awesome post, Although, I think that a zombie apocalypse is more plausible and by the year 2063 the only cars left would be the festys because The Valiant Members of FF.com banded together to create a death squad spanning the globe to exterminate the menace of the undead, and by 2063. those that survived the apocalypse looked at the festiva as a memory of the 6 billion undead that roamed the earth chewing on anything in their path.
                Owner of:
                1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
                In progress:
                BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Gomez I live in cali. i always lock my doors and stuff, no mayberry here by any means. Festivas as a whole--just not worth it to steal unless you own one, which most people do not. People might steal one for a joyride but its definately not for the sum of its components, thats all i was getting at. sure if you have a nice radio or tools sitting in the open they will break in as fast as any other vehicle.
                  1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    Awesome posters! Did anybody read JPT's post!? ROFL!!!
                    A stupid question deserves a stupid answer. :smile:
                    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

:lol: :thumbright:
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                      X