No announcement yet.

Geo Metro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Festyxfi said this once. Festivas are for buying and driving. Metros are for buying fixing and selling.

Another disadvantage of the first gen metro is the hatch. It opens only on the glass part. Cutting in HALF the size of things you can fit in the hatch.

Like Karl said, not as robust.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

bring more $ on ebay than festivas seems like though
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Yep, which confirms what festxfi says.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
          Festyxfi said this once. Festivas are for buying and driving. Metros are for buying fixing and selling.

+1

I bought a Metro for 50 bucks just for that reason.....well, and the wheels for my Festy
          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

They got a lot more choices on body style and drivetrain than we got too.

Also the xfi is unmatched in terms of mpg. If I was going for a pure commuter I would take an xfi over a festy. 60 mpg is easy with those.

There's also like 6 or 7 final drive ratios between the models that you can swap around.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

we show nothing but love for it here .. We LOVE TO PASS THEM !! I remember a little geo that tried his best to stay up with the crew when we came home from the ohio meet

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
              91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                Yep, which confirms what festxfi says.
                ooops paul i didnt see that!
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                  ooops paul i didnt see that!

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                    Also the xfi is unmatched in terms of mpg. If I was going for a pure commuter I would take an xfi over a festy. 60 mpg is easy with those.
                    300,000 mile average lifespan and 50 mpg trumps 175,000 mile average lifespan and 60 mpg any day in my book.

Comment

Working...
                    X