Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

think i found an omni to replace my wifes wrecked one :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i found an omni to replace my wifes wrecked one :)

seems like a really good find we got $1100 from the insurance co and we bought the car as a salvage for $100 so its almost perfect. it come with loads of extra parts and 2 glh motors with the wiring harness (i dont think i have the self controle to not put that motor in this car) it has a glh body kit on it already and shelby datona front seats. i figure i can rip as many parts as i can off her wrecked one and keep them or sell them on the dodge forum then scrap the body and get some money back on the deal. im super excited about this and hope it all works out here is a link to the post on the forum i hope you can view it without being a member

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

you better JUMP on this.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

giddy up goin to check it out wed cash in hand
      Last edited by bobbyspider; 07-04-2011, 06:31 PM.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

nice!! I always loved the GLhs!! You'd better buy it before I do!
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

^^ hell of a car indeed! I owned a horizon for two weeks ($20 I needed two parts off of it and it was rotted) and it was fun to drive around in, a GLHS would be sick!
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I can get a spare 2.2 turbo engine if you want to build that car. I know its for the wifey but im sure she wouldnt notice lol!
            89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
            My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

those are pretty sweet. my buddy has a plymouth caravelle with the 2.2t in it
              I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Karl posted this one....looks pretty good....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                  Karl posted this one....looks pretty good....

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2464260629.html
                  that looks nice and he is asking way too low if he was a part of the turbododge forum he could ask at least twice that much

Comment

I like those green rims.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

I like those green rims as well! They really look good on that car!
                      -Josh R

Comment

^thanks guys im still having rubbing issues but i know where its coming from now. and im having issues with the wheel studs too

Comment

goin to check out this car tonight wish me luck

Comment

Good luck on that Omni!

I like the green Libres (or copies) too! Tell us what kind of wheel stud problems you're having when you get a chance.

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

^ his mag lugs are an interfierance fit and causing the studs to spin out when lugs are removed. need to clearance the lug holes to fit properly.
                              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                              X