When does it become a parts car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john1290 View Post
    hello im a nubie to this forum came here alot checking out parts. i grew up in a festiva. i am in iowa. need one to start on. have u sold black? if not how much i am in desperate need of a stiva im looking everywhere thanks
    ALRIGHT another Iowa member, welcome to the site, put up your address so we know were your from. Send me a P.M. if your not to picky i might be able to hook you up.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Ill buy the trans out of it if it does work , 5 spd right ? i have a 93 i just put in new cv shafts wheel bearings and seals i was lowering the jack which doesnt work right all the time and its time to go buy a new one after this cause the car dropped to fast and the jack hit the transmission and punched a little hole in it and obviously all lube leaked out and the shifter wont move in and out of all gears now im gonna take it out and pull the trans apart and look at it but i work alot and would like to find a new one to just through in there i checked a few junk yards and nothing so if you would like to sell the trans email me at LWJR06@yahoo.com i live in ohio though we would have to work out a price and shipping , appreciate it

Comment

Imo, when the subframe rusts out so bad its not safe..then its a parts car, unless you own a welder, then fix it.

Buut.. also, i believe the best place for spare parts is under the hood, if you have room just let it sit somewhere, preferrably not on grass.. if it runs maybe just sell the whole thing to someone who can use it if you dont want it..after u swap out what you want from it ofcourse..
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Best to keep as many on the road and running as is possible....
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
          X