Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made a repair on Baby Car today...with lots of pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    And Paul, your wide, man she's cool! 8)
    How dare you, sir! I'm sure his wife is a great person, but to call her such names is horrible!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Think I hear an occasional "slipping" noise from this. Might do the other side the same way, and then weld it in if it holds tighter...
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
        Yeesh.

BTW!

Props to Geneva Dirt! His way of removing just the two bolts that attach the steering knuckle to the strut and rotating the knuckle worked like a charm. Done in like five minutes.
        I would like to take credit for that one but it was not me Paul....I only remove The axle nut and the pinch bolt...but that way is a lot less work then I have seen others go through also. Great job on the repairs...:tongue9:
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

That is too funny! I was shooting from memory! OK, well, if you remove the stake nut, and disconnect the strut from the knuckle, you can get the axle out. On the drivers side, at least
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
          X