Sold the Festiva :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
    Arty you win! I39m at least going to finally mock it up had the setup for years!
    Doh! Gonna beat me to it lol. I've been thinking about doing that to one with a rust problem to hack up.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

There really won't be much hacking to do what I want with it. possibly a little spare tire well massaging and possibly a fuel cell, but not hacking.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Yes, I was referring to the tire well. Might be able to smash it enough (like a firewall on a BP swap) but I'd prefer to just remove it completely and flat plate the floor back there. I was looking at an '83 Starlet tank, similar dimensions to the Festiva and should fit under there with modified mounting points, and since the Starlet was FR it has the hump in the tank for a driveshaft
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

The only thing I don't like about setups like that is the transfer pump setup. I am currently having issues with my protege not liking to be under half a tank because the transfer system is getting weak. I'm thinking a good fuel cell will combat that and help with fuel slosh as well. I'm trying to find the right one so that I can still mount it outside the car with a steel cage around it.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
          X