No announcement yet.

Earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was doing laundry and I thought it was the washer going out of alignment and shaking the house but it stopped by the time I got there. lol Thanks to facebook I figured out it was an earthquake! lol
    Amazing Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
      Felt it here in NC. I just thought there was a fat guy walking on my front porch :mrgreen:

Yahoo News says the epicenter was in Mineral, VA. So I guess for once Virginia does ROCK! LOL
      What did I tell you!?!? NOW do you believe?

The slight inaccuracy is easily explained: after the Lord issues a smite decree, it goes to the Smite Committee, which first passes it to the Unintended Consequences Subcommittee on Smiting. Once they do their study and report to the full Smite Committee, discussion results in the answer on how best to implement the smiting. This recommendation is then passed back to the Lord, who carries it out, or gives it to one of His assistants if, for example, He has a tee time coming up.

Note that the decree was issued yesterday, when I made you aware of it. God doesn't stand for any dilly-dallying, so voila.

So, to sum up, the earthquake is Zanzer's fault. Feel free to PM him what you think about this....there are no reports of serious injury to anyone, thanks to the foresight of the Subcommittee.
      Last edited by TominMO; 08-23-2011, 03:38 PM.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I felt it at work by Buffalo NY around 1:55 pm. it was the second one I've felt at work and 3rd in my life.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
          it was awesome!!! My office was shaking like a dog crapping a coconut!!!!
          Now THATS funny!!!!!ohsnap:laughing6::toothy3:
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post

The slight inaccuracy is easily explained: after the Lord issues a smite decree, it goes to the Smite Committee, which first passes it to the Unintended Consequences Subcommittee on Smiting. Once they do their study and report to the full Smite Committee, discussion results in the answer on how best to implement the smiting. This recommendation is then passed back to the Lord, who carries it out, or gives it to one of His assistants if, for example, He has a tee time coming up.

Note that the decree was issued yesterday, when I made you aware of it. God doesn't stand for any dilly-dallying, so voila.

So, to sum up, the earthquake is Zanzer's fault. Feel free to PM him what you think about this....there are no reports of serious injury to anyone, thanks to the foresight of the Subcommittee.
            And TominMO shall hence forth be known as "The Profit"!
            Send him your cash for he has foretold the future and only he can lead you through the impending doom that awaits all mankind, except those that believe in the The Profit!
            Send him your singles, your lowly fiver's, your worn tenner, but mostly your $20"s and $50's!
            For The Profit needs your cash support to save you!
            Visa, Master card, Amex, and Dinner's club also welcome for donations over $500!
            All hail the The Profit!
            For he knows the word, and the word is Not the bird!
            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
            '92 Aqua parts Car
            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
            Your holy ghost will not save you.
            Your God plutonium will not save you.
            In fact...
            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

But Soddom said it was...
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I heard there was one in California too...? It was around 4:00.
                -Zack
                Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                  Send him your cash for he has foretold the future and only he can lead you through the impending doom that awaits all mankind, except those that believe in the The Profit!
                  Send him your singles, your lowly fiver's, your worn tenner, but mostly your $20"s and $50's!
                  For The Profit needs your cash support to save you!
                  Visa, Master card, Amex, and Dinner's club also welcome for donations over $500!
                  All hail the The Profit!
                  For he knows the word, and the word is Not the bird!
                  I hear that the Lord is not sure whether you are sincere or not, since you are spelling it profit and not prophet, so He is deliberating betwen smiting you, or rewarding you with threescore and ten virgins.*

But in either case, John is correct, send in your money.

* Legal disclaimer: there is no guarantee that the virgins will be young, or pretty, or even female. Limited to stock on hand. Non-returnable.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

How dare you smite me almighty smiter!!!
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

perry county pa felt it

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                        He's going to have to try harder than that :p My house shakes more when my fat uncle walks across the porch...that's what I thought it was at first LOL

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                        Send him your cash for he has foretold the future
                        Or the big guy shall surely striketh him down for not meeting budget
                        Last edited by Zanzer; 08-23-2011, 10:35 PM.
                        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                        Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                        X