Top Gear with the Festy has started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear with the Festy has started

Just started and they already have bumped into it with one of the other cars. It looks to be in pretty great shape...for only $500.00
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Just showed it has a trailer hitch on it. Rutledge is giving it a pretty good review.

Also has air. And LOTS of dog hair....lol
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Watching it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
      My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

That is a clean cali festy for 500!!!!!

Comment

yep....but from the commercial I just saw...looks like the interior is a mess....lol. Fecal matter?
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!

Comment

LMAO cadillac cts-v wagon beat a ferrari!

Comment

haha...yup...animal urine, semen and fecal matter along with all the hair. In the back seat. The other 2 cars are WAY GROSS!!!
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Ya no doubt. I want a festy that clean

Comment

Awww the festy lost

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but that seemed so...staged? Has anyone ever had a festy lose it's mirror? In one shot, it was securely on, then 1 minute later it's hanging on by nothing and falls off. Those are held on by 3(?) screws, and seem solid to me. Also, all 3 cars going 496 miles until two fail within the last 4 is just strange. Maybe I'm just cynical. :p
                    BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Haha, I knew there would be a post already about this!

Festy should have won!
                      1963 Ford F-100
                      1992 Ford Festiva
                      2006 Audi A4
                      2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Comment

Yes that looked a little staged. I've seen some bad clutches but none go out like that. Unless the cable snapped.
                        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I call shenanigans on them for the mirror and the clutch. The clutch on my Aspire needed replacing two years ago when I bought it, and it's still hanging in there! I doubt the cable snapped; too convenient, for the sake of drama, to have it happen with a couple miles to go.

And the Merc dying just before the finish like that? These guys have lost all credibility with me. It's all entertainment and drama, not real stuff.

Anyone notice the USMC sticker on the back window of the Festy? Cool that it had a hitch too.
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

all 2 fake 2 me, except the caddy dishing out the beatdown to the ferrari!
                            Last edited by kumalaba; 08-28-2011, 11:08 PM.
                            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmc View Post
                              I don't know about anyone else, but that seemed so...staged? Has anyone ever had a festy lose it's mirror? In one shot, it was securely on, then 1 minute later it's hanging on by nothing and falls off. Those are held on by 3(?) screws, and seem solid to me. Also, all 3 cars going 496 miles until two fail within the last 4 is just strange. Maybe I'm just cynical. :p
                              I drove around all day once with the mirror being only held on by the interior delete and it held all day. Of course I didn't realize it was being held on like that but still it stayed on
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                              X