Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone should get ahold of them and buy that festiva before they crush it
    Rod

"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."

1992 truckiva
    1989 festiva lx (mine again)
    1980 triumph tr7 convertible (project)
    1976 tr7 hardtop (parts car)
    1989 dodge caravan turbo
    1975 amc gremlin 4x4 (play toy)

Comment

I feel like they didn't talk nearly enough about the cars themselves. They were just throwing the $500 dollar price tag in your face saying, "THESE ARE crappy ACCEPT IT". They never pointed out why they were crappy, besides being dirty and used. The average audience is so dumb, haha

Comment

I wonder about the Festy, I didn't look to have powered seatbelts. Yet it had a fuelie grille.
        1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
        1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
        1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
        1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
        2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
        2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
        2005 Accord - wife's DD
        2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
        2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

I got all the guys on my floor to watch it with me. They were making fun of it the whole time
          Amazing Amanda

Comment

We don't have "tv", what happened to the clutch? If the cable snapped you can still drive it, just have to let it shut off when you stop and rev match through the gears. Unless you're on a steep hill you just put it in drive and mash the clutch down to the safety switch engages and you lurch forward while it cranks till it starts, then rev match up and down through gears. Don't really need the clutch cable to drive the car, though it is VERY convenient to have
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
              I got all the guys on my floor to watch it with me. They were making fun of it the whole time
              Well maybe after he's fixed up I'll let ya borrow shark bait and you can show them Festivas were not fairly represented.
              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Top gear us = FAIL

where did they get these guys? They're such morons.
                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
                  Top gear us = FAIL

where did they get these guys? They're such morons.
                  agreed.
                  Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                  Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I've never supported TGUS. They failed hard in the first trailer I watched. This is no surprise. Damkid, you now have a responsibility to put the damper on those people's slack-jaw ripping of a good car. With say, a race up the Cabbage Patch.
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I wish there were more episodes of real Top Gear. It's like you wait forever and then it's only a few and have to wait again. They do get pretty expensive, I guess. And then there's the "unique way the BBC is funded"
                      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Hey! they said it was still being manufactured in IRAN! How can we buy new ones? Parts?

Comment

Originally posted by stainless1911 View Post
                          Hey! they said it was still being manufactured in IRAN! How can we buy new ones? Parts?
                          can you say...we no buyeeee from Iraneeeee!!!
                          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                          89L Silver EFI auto
                          91GL Green Auto DD
                          There ain't no rest for the wicked
                          until we close our eyes for good.
                          I will sleep when I die!
                          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

There was a member on here from Iran... I would say join the army... I'm sure we'll end up there eventually...
                            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

they are made by a company called saipa in iran. they even have a pickup model with the festiva front clip.
                              Rod

"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."

1992 truckiva
                              1989 festiva lx (mine again)
                              1980 triumph tr7 convertible (project)
                              1976 tr7 hardtop (parts car)
                              1989 dodge caravan turbo
                              1975 amc gremlin 4x4 (play toy)

Comment

Is there a link so I can watch it ?
                                sigpic
                                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                                X