Look what I found today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
    order them a pizza and have the local pizza man deliver it with a note attached. even if they don't want to sell now they'll keep the note with your card attached and remember you if they do decide to sell. that way you'll be the first one they call. in the note ask them to keep your card in the dash of the car in case they do or just need parts. tell then you have lots of parts if they need anything.

gets em EVERY time
    You are brilliant. I'm really good at talking to people, and getting the car with patience, personality, and persistence. Now I know I need to add pizza to that pile of P's.
    Loknlode FTW!!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
      You are brilliant. I'm really good at talking to people, and getting the car with patience, personality, and persistence. Now I know I need to add pizza to that pile of P's.
      Loknlode FTW!!
      Uh oh, Paul's gonna have a huge pizza bill and a yard full of 20 festivas soon!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

When speaking to others about Festivas, whether they be for sale or otherwise, I never approach the owner with a purchase query (unless the car has obviously been 'abandoned'). I always talk to them about the site, and they usually offer up what they plan to do with it or if they plan to sell it on their own. I'm more willing to help others get theirs running (if that's what they want) than to buy, mostly because I don't have the cash anyway, and I'm always on the lookout for new friends. I do scare the crap out of some people jumping out of a semi and jogging over to them as they approach their Festiva...
        :hello2::evil4:
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Off subject but I don't understand how those bumper covers suck in that much double you have to Joe the brackets?
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

If you are walking up to their cars to leave a note you can always check their recycle bin and see what kind of beer they drink too. Let's be thorough!
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
            X