No announcement yet.

Should i buy this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one of them kei cars that owners in Japan get a tax break on. There's no tax break on this side of the pond. Plus a semi would loom large in your rearview mirror.

Comment

What does the car do mpg wise for 4k that your festy cant ?

Comment

What supercharger did they use for an engine that small?
        1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
        High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
        Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

Originally posted by Brayy View Post
          What does the car do mpg wise for 4k that your festy cant ?
          46mpg (Festiva) - 70+ mpg (Vivio)

1.3L engine (Festiva) - .660L engine (Vivio)

Thats about it, lol......

Comment

Well if you got 4k sitting around do it. for 4k you could do an engine swap from something else and get something near the 70's ?
            any other cars pulling large MPG ?

Comment

That's a neat little buggy, but I'd worry about parts availability when something breaks. If you have the money, and will continue to have money to burn, it would be really neat.

If you are into "ultimate economy," then it may be a false economy, unless you can enjoy it for a couple years and then sell it before anything major needs replaced.

It'd suck to have it for a couple months and then have it sit while you get on the internet searching for a whatchamacallit doohickey that no one in North America has.

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                That's a neat little buggy, but I'd worry about parts availability when something breaks. If you have the money, and will continue to have money to burn, it would be really neat.

If you are into "ultimate economy," then it may be a false economy, unless you can enjoy it for a couple years and then sell it before anything major needs replaced.

It'd suck to have it for a couple months and then have it sit while you get on the internet searching for a whatchamacallit doohickey that no one in North America has.

Karl
                This is the main reason I am thinking I will let it be! First I dont have moneys to burn, and second, I am afraid of not being able to find parts! Plus, I look like this in my festiva, and would look less in that thing!

Comment

Working...
                X