No announcement yet.

FM5 picture/roadtrip thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im at the days inn just outside of ashville for a nights rest!!!
    Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
      Just pit 9.668 gallons of gas in. Is that a record?
      I got almost 10 in TX this summer. Maybe 9.9ish. I'll look for the pic. This was a couple of days ago.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

dont run em to low, pk up trash
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
          Im at the days inn just outside of ashville for a nights rest!!!
          if you want to this morning you can head down I26 & meet up around 9ish im 30 minutes away
          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I hear your poor starving fuel pump slurpin' all the way from Columbus, Paul!

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

lol! I zoned out and forgot that I was almost out on that second pic. I was in rural TX at night during a tornado. As soon as I passed an exit with an open gas station it bucked! I was like oops! I romped the brakes and pulled over on the entrance ramp. There were no cars in sight anywhere. I backed down the entrance ramp. ops: barely got there. DOH!

Comment

Working...
                X