No announcement yet.

problem member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hope it gets resolved between you two, parts or a refund. At the same time the more people know that there was a bump in the road with this member just helps warn others. I have misplaced small items and took over a week to ship, but i DID email them what was going on...it happens.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Use paypal to pay for stuff. They have recourses set up to deal with people who dont send items.
      1) You can get your money back thru paypal
      2) Paypal will restrict the offending persons account. They wont be able to sell thru PP until the dispute is resolved.
      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

but only if you pay with the purchase method and you pay a percentage to paypal. if you do personal then they are not responsible.
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

I have personally met 91mcnasty, and he is a great guy. I'd say its just a misunderstanding.
          1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
          Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
          daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
          A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
            I have personally met 91mcnasty, and he is a great guy. I'd say its just a misunderstanding.
            No excuse for non-communication, unless he's in a coma, or worse.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmcclure View Post
              i didnt do anything for being out of the arena, i just never asked permission to get into the arena, never had a problem with anything, getnpsi it was just some random parts my car was missing when i bought it, didnt hender the running or driving, just to clean up the inside..... i have never had a problem with anyone on the board, and i understand someone can be busy, im a very understanding person and can take a little extra time to get something out, or if you cant get it out just refund the money...
              you are in....
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

no show

same problem. sent money for head,a month ago,no head show. not a dam thing i can do,except scold him. u,take your chances,and dance your dances.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmcclure View Post
                  91mcnasty is the fellow im having troubles getting ahold of, im not permitted to the arena or i would have posted it there

ford fester is having problems with someone else, he pm'd me
                  I've also met him many of times. If he isn't communicating then there is something going on with his life. I have his phone number I'll shoot him a text for you and maybe find out whats going on with it.

I don't think you did anything wrong posting this. But maybe I can help clear the air. I'll try and get in touch with him.

Originally posted by windy1 View Post
                  same problem. sent money for head,a month ago,no head show. not a dam thing i can do,except scold him. u,take your chances,and dance your dances.
                  I find this ironic
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                  The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      ^ LMAO
                      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Ok I talked to him. He sent out the stuff but he lives in a real small town and have screwed him in the past. I guess he's done with that post office! Also his phone is broken which was his form of internet. He said he would pm you to clear this up and refund you.

lmcclure what parts did you buy from him?
                        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post

Hey Windy1 isn't that the car you were going to buy from Paul and then backed out after he had repaired it to your satisfaction?
                          I guess karma is making her rounds!
                          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                          '92 Aqua parts Car
                          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                          Your holy ghost will not save you.
                          Your God plutonium will not save you.
                          In fact...
                          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

:laughing3:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

ooOOooOOooOOHH! that's the guy. makes sense
                              Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                                Hey Windy1 isn't that the car you were going to buy from Paul and then backed out after he had repaired it to your satisfaction?
                                I guess karma is making her rounds!
                                ^^ ROFLMAO!!!
                                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                                X