No announcement yet.

Festiva GT-AE Pics???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^no I believe he bought an SX, not a GTX, although as far as I can tell the only real differences are the hood and engine lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Reminds me of the RS200, I like it. Anyone else see the resemblance?

BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

^ RS200 is in my top 10 all time favorite cars. One fine group B era rally weapon.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

RS200. I love that car for it's visual simplicity. I bet it flies.
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            ^ RS200 is in my top 10 all time favorite cars. One fine group B era rally weapon.
            go RS200, or go home! haha.
            Fesdiva is it's new name since she's acting crazy- 92 L

Comment

Okay, who's willing to do the crazy mid-engine AWD setup of the RS200 on a Festiva??? I can't even imagine how you'd go about getting parts to make it happen. Pretty sweet car for sure though! I may have to check into this Festiva GT if it's available and in BC...

Comment

Originally posted by thered56 View Post
                Okay, who's willing to do the crazy mid-engine AWD setup of the RS200 on a Festiva??? I can't even imagine how you'd go about getting parts to make it happen. Pretty sweet car for sure though! I may have to check into this Festiva GT if it's available and in BC...
                Im already doing a shogun , but if you ask me its pretty much mission impossibleon the RS.

Let alone the body kit , in order to have a good RS200 , you need the cosworth 2.0.

Case closed.

Comment

Working...
                X