what kind of festy is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
    We'll see what he says in a month or two when it's still there lol....
    Now you're speaking my language.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Might be worth it. It's got $1000 worth of dirt and grime on it.LOL
      Chuck
      Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
      If money will fix it, it's not broken
      91 GL -Ol' Rusty
      93 GL - Lil Red
      91 L - Tweetystiva
      http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
      http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
        36 is the highest I've heard of.
        yeah on the way down to madness 4 i was getting 35 and change from Pepe. didn't break 36 yet though.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
          yeah on the way down to madness 4 i was getting 35 and change from Pepe. didn't break 36 yet though.

36 from the auto? makes me feel a little better. I thought 40 would be the norm.
          reason I feel better is I just got an aspire (95) that I dropped $3300 in but it looks/runs like new now (shoes, pads, rotors, wheel cylinders, wheels, tires, tint, sterio, speakers, paint, engine swap) got 32.57mpg at 65mph when I took it on a 250 mile round trip last week. I'm pleased with that.
          admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

I'd like to see that car, Loknlode.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

What engine swap?
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                I think I was getting closer to 20mpg on the way to FM5 lol but screaming down the highway at 4k rpm sure didn't help either haha

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

The hatch suggests the tinworm status is not all that great. That's the most important part - the other stuff that unbolts is secondary. If it had a primo body and decent mechanicals, I don't see any problem with $2800, but it obviously doesn't have a completely primo body. If the hatch is the only rusty part, tho, that, at least, unbolts.

Comment

Working...
                  X