No announcement yet.

FESTIVAMOTORSPORTS!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They probably didn't have the axles you were looking, just the axles nobody wants...
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

I purchased their front wheel inner and outer bearing kit, brake pads and + a set of rotors. Received one front seal damaged (which I had to replace) and once the bearings were put in, one the bearings was damaged aswell but didnt realize it 'till the grinding noise started. They said they would send a replacement...A MONTH AGO!

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
        They probably didn't have the axles you were looking, just the axles nobody wants...
        Unless they were for an aspire i would have been down for a couple of sets at those prices

Comment

called to order a FMS cam at the sale price, got quoted on shipping. asked how much shipping would be if i bought two. Roger told me he would throw in chipping for free if i bought two. 12 days later they were on my doorstep. no complaints!
          Automotive Misfit

Comment

Are there bearings any good? Comparable to the Timkens?
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

they have been out of bearings for about 3 weeks.
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                they have been out of bearings for about 3 weeks.
                Lame.
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                X