"Back Seat Tricks" Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Maybe an Amazing Festy Feats thread in the pictures section?
    I got 4 Steelcase office chairs in the back once, and have moved my 7 drawer roll-around tool box, with the top box and top box base, all in the back.
    Biggest small car in the world!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Whew!! with the name of the thread I was worried where this might be headed
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Sorry, I don't know where the vid is right now. I am planning to remake it.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

This is a 1990 ford festiva lx. The back seats flip and fold as well as lay flat
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

camping special
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Thank you Neanderpaul!!!
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

My pleasure.

Comment

lol that is awesome.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Wow.

I've owned my Festiva for 26 years and I didn't know it could do this. (And trust me, there have been maaaaaany times I could have used this knowledge!)
                    88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                    88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                    91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                    93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

I've slept in the back of a festiva countless times with the rear seat removed. I had no idea this could be done. carry a futon mattress with you on trips, throw a window cover over the top and sleep like a baby.
                      Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Man, now this is making me consider removing my Prelude seats, and putting the near perfect seats from my LX parts car in. Granted to get the full bed I would have to unhook the speaker boxes in the back and remove them. Also if you have a cargo cover, that would have to be removed as well.

I am just a bit sketchy of going near the parts car right now because wasps seem to love derelict cars. I found a big hive (luckily dead) behind the fuel filler door the other day. *shudder* Wasps are just useless stinging jerks and need to disappear.
                        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

See. Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvoStEvIxM
                          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I just swapped a guy with LX seats to dothis in my 93. I had EGT seats. Love to sleep in my car!https://vimeo.com/136509442ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439820879.175986.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439820895.676832.jpg
                            Ben Rogers, Admin of the
                            Facebook Group

'93 Festiva GL "Frito" (Travelled in 36 US States & 4 Canadian Provinces)

'91 Festiva L "Barry Bluejeans"
                            '95 Dickmeyer Aspire SE "Dortmund" (SOLD to jbibb1)
                            '91 Festiva L "Fermina" (SOLD to Hulspowered)
                            '93 Festiva L "Tallsmallcar" (SOLD to Stretch and Skeeters_Keeper)

Watch "It's a Festiva", my short film!

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Comment

Only thing that sucks is that unless you throw a tarp or something over the car, everyone can see you sleep. lol

Still considering it though, would certainly help avoid paying for Hotels ever again. :p
                              Last edited by TorqueEffect; 08-17-2015, 05:00 PM.
                              1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                              2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                              1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                                Only thing that sucks is that unless you throw a tarp or something over the car, everyone can see you sleep. lol
                                Tinted windows and a sun shade for the windshield.
                                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X