• Show
Clear All

Wowww... :eeeeeek: Glad he's okay!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

yikes! :eeeeeek:

I'll stay over on the east side of the cascades
      In the sage brush...

If he acts funny get him to a Doc..
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

So glad to hear he's OK.
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

I go to klamath falls quite often hauling alfalfa and straw. I think I saw your car go past the red rooster diner there once?! Do u know of any cheap festys down there?

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
          1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
          R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
          00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
          03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
          pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
          Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
          Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

If you want to travel a little i have one the coast about 30 miles from Alsea on hwy 34. It runs drives all stock, 1989 fi auto. Has not been on the coast long about 2 years, no rust a few dings, The engine smokes a little and im sure is getting tired as it has 245000 miles but it was a one owner car when i got it last year. After i got it i put new wheel cylinders and rear brakes, changed the transmission filter, fluid, and vaccum module, tune up, new radiator as the old one had a patch on it. It had been sitting about a year cause of the rear brakes going out. I was planning on doing a b6 swap and cutting the roof for a pickup this summer. I would sell for what i have in it car, parts, and new license totals 500.00. here is a couple of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by jwt101 View Post
              If you want to travel a little i have one the coast about 30 miles from Alsea on hwy 34. It runs drives all stock, 1989 fi auto. Has not been on the coast long about 2 years, no rust a few dings, The engine smokes a little and im sure is getting tired as it has 245000 miles but it was a one owner car when i got it last year. After i got it i put new wheel cylinders and rear brakes, changed the transmission filter, fluid, and vaccum module, tune up, new radiator as the old one had a patch on it. It had been sitting about a year cause of the rear brakes going out. I was planning on doing a b6 swap and cutting the roof for a pickup this summer. I would sell for what i have in it car, parts, and new license totals 500.00. here is a couple of pics.
              I will let u know for sure if he wants to come look at it! Will u please pm me with your phone #!

00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes

sponsered by,

Comment

glad hes ok
                Rod

"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."

1992 truckiva
                1989 festiva lx (mine again)
                1980 triumph tr7 convertible (project)
                1976 tr7 hardtop (parts car)
                1989 dodge caravan turbo
                1975 amc gremlin 4x4 (play toy)

Comment

Originally posted by 1988festivazoom View Post
                  I go to klamath falls quite often hauling alfalfa and straw. I think I saw your car go past the red rooster diner there once?! Do u know of any cheap festys down there?
                  88 festiva zoom
                  You probably saw me, there is one more red one but it is covered in stickers.
                  There are some 5sp ones sitting that probably need something. None with
                  a for sale sign that I have seen. You must be going out toward bonanza,
                  sprague river, dairy or Malin?? Know a lot of farmers..

jwt101
                  I have an acquaintance in klamath that is looking for an Auto, her knees are
                  bad so she sold her 5sp festy and got a eagle AWD summit. Its fine for
                  her knees but she says its way to big and hates it; misses her festy. Says the
                  summit is way too big and the gas mileage is horrible, only 25 or so. You
                  are 5 hours away in the summer but she has been looking for awhile and
                  I am sure she would drive over there. If 88festivazoom passes she would like to talk to you! Our farm is North west of you, 10 minutes by plane, almost 2 hours by car!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1988festivazoom View Post
                    If anyone has a testy or knows of someone in Oregon or WA. For cheap he is looking for another one lol

Comment

Glad your buddy is ok
                      -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

1988festivazoom wrote:

"Amazingly I started the car and drove it on the trailer! It fired right up."

Lot runner!!!!

Karl
                        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

WOWWWW. Had it hit inches farther forward......

Also amazing that windshield remained intact. It's got some serious deflection from the looks of it.

Crazy!!
                          Buck.
                          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Bend it back, you'll be good to go. :p
                            Glad he is safe!
                            BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Originally posted by Movin View Post
                              88 festiva zoom
                              You probably saw me, there is one more red one but it is covered in stickers.
                              There are some 5sp ones sitting that probably need something. None with
                              a for sale sign that I have seen. You must be going out toward bonanza,
                              sprague river, dairy or Malin?? Know a lot of farmers..

jwt101
                              I have an acquaintance in klamath that is looking for an Auto, her knees are
                              bad so she sold her 5sp festy and got a eagle AWD summit. Its fine for
                              her knees but she says its way to big and hates it; misses her festy. Says the
                              summit is way too big and the gas mileage is horrible, only 25 or so. You
                              are 5 hours away in the summer but she has been looking for awhile and
                              I am sure she would drive over there. If 88festivazoom passes she would like to talk to you! Our farm is North west of you, 10 minutes by plane, almost 2 hours by car!!
                              We haul from down by Merrill and go by Macs store to weigh our trucks. Bart Fleming and Rodney cheyne are a couple of the farmers I know down there.

sponsered by,

Comment

Since it still runs and drives, cut the bad part off and make it a reverse trike.

Rick
                                1993 Ford Festiva
                                1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
                                1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
                                2000 Ford E350

Comment

Working...
                                X