gf caused an accident in my fest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gf caused an accident in my fest...

my girl friend came home today with a smile on her face when she walked in the door. I looked at her when she walked in the door and noticed her with a grin, i asked her whats up then she told me the story.

her: i got a new dodge neon in an accident today..

me: is that why your smiling?

her:

me:your evil....

her:well i was driving along and he was driving like a crazy asshole, i was doing the speed limit and their was allot of traffic every ware and no ware to go,but he was tail gating me and swerving back and forth in his lane and i was also afraid he would hit me.we went through an intersection and came up on a turn lane, he jets into the lane and trys to over take me.so he starts hauling ass and didn't notice the f-150 that pulled out in front of me, so heres this guy tryin to get around me.i sped up alittle bit so he had to go even faster to pass me he dose and i start to break knowing his impending doom, he cuts me off then slams his breaks and slams into the back of the f-150 and just about totals his car.after he hit the guy i just drove around him and beeped my horn and saw his hood all crunched up in my rear view and him holding his head..

memg, lol..

gone

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

i sped up alittle bit so he had to go even faster to pass me
      Not letting someone pass and causing an accident? That's some pretty bad Kharma dude... not something I would be too proud of if I were her.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettopizza
        i sped up alittle bit so he had to go even faster to pass me
        Not letting someone pass and causing an accident? That's some pretty bad Karma dude... not something I would be too proud of if I were her.
        Oh , I'm sorry, passing in the turn lane (you left that part of the quote out).
        the guy GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!!
        Tailgating and acting obnoxious in city traffic? good karma???????
        I get the same idiots all of the time and they like to use the parking lane to pass me.
        if we are sitting at a light and you are knowingly in the parking lane and ready to drag race me the less than 50ft before you kiss parked car bumper?
        GO AHEAD AND TRY!!!!!!
        50ft sprints are hell in the city, especially when you THINK you're TRYING to pass a FESTIVA :twisted:

Comment

guy GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!!

There are 3 kinds of drivers: passive, aggressive, and passive aggressive. WWJD? :wink:

Comment

i think i would have done the same thing. except i would have yelled obscenities out the window... the way i see it, he wont try that shit again, and no one got hurt... win/win situation
            -Taylor

'89 L with a/c. thanks Tim

Comment

Originally posted by ghettopizza
              guy GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!!

There are 3 kinds of drivers: passive, aggressive, and passive aggressive. WWJD? :wink:
              lol... you wouldn't want to ride with me... When someone starts that crap, I usually give them a bit of scare.. and mdj is right.. it's damn hard to beat a Festiva in 50'.. especially one of mine..he did get what he deserved, but I am just as guilty as that guy is when I'm on the freeway :roll:

Comment

:lol: Sounds like that guy got just what he deserved. There's a certain group of minority here in Milwaukee that drive like that all the time. I love to piss them off by not letting them pull the stupid maneuvers they try in traffic :lol:
                Paul
                91GL
                Menomonee Falls, WI

Comment

I put up with this crap everyday ,someone always wants to fly by you after you are already going over the speed limit ,then they cut in front of you ,just to turn, :x you should have stayed behind me ,because . Better not in this post ,maybe in the Arena,
                  Well I will put it this way ,The wife does not like riding with me much anymore ,I almost get into a fight everytime I leave the house ,
                  I have to promise to be good so she will go with me.
                  Some people are so stupid I don't know how they even got a Drivers liscense.
                  Maybe they knew our EX Governor here, Yesterday he just was convicted on 22 counts that included giving truck drivers CDL's that could not pass the test . How stupid to take all those bribes and think you would never get caught ? He deserves what he is going to get :shock:
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                  Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                  HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                  Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                  Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                  Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                  Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                  90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                  It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Well at least I feel better about some of the stuff I pull of those type of people. About the same as you guys, the fiancee doesn't like to ride with me somedays either. Sometimes she even takes the keys from me and she drives. My dad ,which surprises the hell out of me, likes to speed up when people try to pass him after riding his bumper. This on a one-lane road for about 30 miles and he makes he so they can't pass him the whole way, always talks about it with a evil grin on his face. I thought I got it from my mom now I know the truth.
                    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

lol, i see you guys liked that... i told her today that i posted her story and she started laffing.. just thought i'de share a little piece of my life..

Comment

Isn't it illegal to leave the scene of an accident when you are the primary witness? In this instance your girlfriend would be the main witness, and she left without giving the cops the story as to what happened.
                        The Festiva Store
                        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

oh,forgot to mention .. the f-150 that the neon hit kept driving in front of her.. didn't even slow down :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid
                            Isn't it illegal to leave the scene of an accident when you are the primary witness? In this instance your girlfriend would be the main witness, and she left without giving the cops the story as to what happened.
                            I know in Texas, unless she was involved, she is not subject to "failure to stop and render aid". As far as witnesses are concerned, noone could say that she saw what happened.. she could have been looking the other way.. so that doesn't hold water..

Comment

gone

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X