No announcement yet.

gf caused an accident in my fest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa, i didn't mean for this topic to divide us fester owners.. but i do agree with most of you in saying i wouldn't have done what she did, shes her own person and shes a girl they think differently then we do. and i cant control what she dose, but i can also say if that guy really really pissed me off i would probably done the same thing she did. you never know when your in a situation how you will react.. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
      Pretty good man. Although I've found out time and time before that sometimes, when guys like this are behind you, it's just best to pull over and let them go by.

In today's world, your girlfriend could've been hit, shot, etc. and that's just not worthwhile for something like this.

Now that's not to say I wouldn't have done the same thing and I would've laughed pretty good too.

it wasn't me , that was her decision not mine.. situation being as it was in her case i wouldn't have done what she did.. but driving on the road everyday ,their is a difference between female and male driver style and judgment... :?

Comment

First off.. I wasn't speaking to anyone specific and you are like the 3rd one in the thread to say what my parents would.. Now.. Now Now.. (finger wagging away)
        I wasn't trying to be all parental I just take a very mellow approach to driving. It's just not worth it to me to get into a pissing contest on the road with all the nuts out there. But hey whatever floats your boat I wasn't trying to wag my finger at anybody. ops:

Comment

DJ - He didn't, haha... I took my good old time getting out to my Jeep and in the process of backing up, I almost hit his old lady. (hey, don't stand behind a 2-ton rolling vehicle, it's not safe).

*shrug*
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
          X