No announcement yet.

Can someone please help me LOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive only owned a tiva for 3 years and swapped the first one for a b6 in the first 6 months and had to buy another one because i fell in love and had to buy a second one. the second started from a shell now its a bp car that is super fun to drive.

i need to see pics of your car. the body kit you have is like $1000 if bought retail so you got blessed! keep driving and youll fall in love with it
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Man you guys are getting me excited. Like I said I gonna start a build thread soon. Both are covered up since I 2 cheap to register them. As soon as I done with room. I start a thread. Still debating motor ideas so first plans are fitting up the FMS body kit and then she will probably be off to paint. Its completely gutted right know only dash left. Looking to find a aspire to pull the brakes off of also. Def plan on turbo miss my boost. I figure if I can get something in 250-300hp range should make on fun car and one hell of a sleeper around here. I doing my reading up right know though. Obviously i wont have a lot of help in tuning and all local. Mazdas are not at all big here. Its nissan and toyota wwhere i am. Still trying to decide on paint. Always been a fan of crazy combos first srt was white w/ bronze wheels and my second was silver w/ dark blue wheels. But since the silver srt4 more and more are using colored rims. So I thinking about going black with a gunmetalish wheel. Not sure though. We need a thread for people just to post pics of their cars and mods. Something i could look for ideas from. I excited as hell though.

Comment

There are the photo gallery and the custom interior and exterior sub forums.
        Last edited by neanderpaul; 02-29-2012, 08:55 PM.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

if you want to build a 250-300hp motor greg (eurotiva) is in northern fl so it cant be but a few hours away so you should look him up. he has turboed everything that god has allowed to have wheels

there are a few people in fl that have swapped/boosted cars. i think flyin4stroke is in fl too
          Last edited by bobbyspider; 02-29-2012, 08:53 PM.
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
            Your gonna HATE the car!!! So, save your self all the wasted time & money, & frustration! Just sell it to me for $75.00! JK!!!! You'll become addicted & want to work on & imporve/mod. it all the time. Welcome aboard!!!!
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dang good try! I will give ya an A for effort on that there one!
            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

There's 4 boosted cars that I know of that frequent Florida daily. Mine being one of them. You should come check these cars out if you want to build one, get some ideas. Srt4's are fun but where's the fun in buying a fast car instead of building one.
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dang good try! I will give ya an A for effort on that there one!
                Thanks Jay, I tried!
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                X