No announcement yet.

new member greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elyria is near Lorain Ohio. Btween Cleveland and Sandusky. Mine was advertised in the local paper. Paid $600 for it 90,000 miles.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

I gave $500 for mine. I think we both got killer deals. One went on Ebay recently for $1925. This is my 3rd Festiva but my first fuel injected one. I paid $200 for my first Festiva 7 years ago , sold it to my friend 1.5 yrs ago and he is still driving it to work 35 miles round trip per day. These cars are like the energizer bunny! I wish the new GL sport had a rear window defogger and it has NO air conditioner either, bummer , it does have map pockets though for what its worth.

Steve
      (Dayton,Ohio)

Comment

"I think we both got killer deals."

What an understatement!!

Almost three years ago I paid $600 for my '93GL with 170K miles on it!

On the other hand, what's up with a GL Sport with no rear window defogger? That's like the last Aspire SE I found in the 'yard--no rear window wiper or defogger. Weird.

You going to Ohiostiva? Since Matt's driving his BPT car we'll need a GL Sport for folks to see.

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I'd like to go to Ohiostiva but my wife is in the middle of health crisis and I'm almost positive her doctor will schedule back surgery this coming week. This makes it impossible for me to commit to anything in the near future till I get her straightened out. It is my understanding that the Michigan rally is later in the year, maybe that will be feasible.

Steve

Dayton ,Ohio

Comment

Well good luck with her health!

You're always welcome to just "show up," too. A few folks have done that at the first two meets. No problem.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
            X