Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    looks awesome!
    Thanks for the kind words friend, i would like to find a pair of doors in the same color that are dent free, i've been told i'm rather picky, it would be nice not to have all those pesky door dings.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

All is well on my end and I agree we do need another Kc meet met another member on my area so we might have an even better turn out
      Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Lincoln is about halfway between you guys. You should come and visit for Americruise this summer.
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Well hook us up, when, were, you know the drill.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

K.C. meet

Originally posted by muddevil01 View Post
            All is well on my end and I agree we do need another Kc meet met another member on my area so we might have an even better turn out
            Glad to hear things are going well, great we always need new members and hey maybe Fresh will be there with his BP swaped Redferd.

Comment

Working...
            X