Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever do a sedan delivery Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever do a sedan delivery Festiva?

I'm thinking it would look cool.
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

It would be unique and look cool. I like being able to see all around, which is another reason I prefer the Festiva over the Metro...tall glass and headroom.

I do like the style of a sedan delivery, though. There's a Chevy HHR delivery style running around here. It looks boss.

Hey Larry, could you direct me to a pic of your '63 Fairlane, one that shows the griill?

Also, my mom's driving a Windstar an '03. Should I be expecting trouble from it?
    Last edited by BigElCat; 05-14-2012, 09:40 PM.
    '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

I'm quite seriously thinking about swapping the hatch glass and rear 1/4 windows for tins. I've got to find someone to weld them in, though. I don't want to glass such a large area.

Although someone recently offered me a large sheet of lexan for the 1/4 windows. I can't decide whether or not I want to put lexan in it.
      Last edited by Christ; 05-14-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I don't know if I have a pic with the grille in. Do you just need a grille pic?
        1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
        2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
        2005 Accord - wife's DD
        2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

I did teach it to rollover however...

2005 Accord - wife's DD
          2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

I'm actually in the process doing a sedan delivery with catstiva I'll get some pics once it's done I'm also in the process of making a wood bed kit for it like they make for classic trucks
            Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

you mean like this?

That would look neat
              91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
              06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
              95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Muddville

Howdy good neighbor!

My ideas about why Catstiva wasn't running right were all 'stabs in the dark'.

I'm having a few probs with mine right now.

How's Cat running?
                Last edited by BigElCat; 05-14-2012, 10:18 PM.
                '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Originally posted by Chobobulous View Post
                  Cool, what kinda wagon is that?

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Fiat Penny
                    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
                    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
                    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                      I don't know if I have a pic with the grille in. Do you just need a grille pic?

All I need to know is this a '62 or a '63? It's a loaded question for me, so if it's not a '62, break the news to me easy

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                        I did teach it to rollover however...

Wow. I bet that took alot of biskits

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Catstiva isn't running at the moment the carb went completely bad now I'm looking to go to a weber so I need an adapter I have a carb though
                          Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

ICPstiva did the delivery van mod to his Festiva. He said there were two things he noticed immediately; first being that the lack of rear windows create blind spots that you can hide a semi truck in, and the second being that the stock Festiva mirrors in no way compensate for that.
                            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Yeah I'm worried about that too that's why I'm not gonna block the back window

Comment

Working...
                              X