In a tough spot with a car decision whats the best choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
    There was a '92 Spirit R/T that came up for sale locally recently, reportedly rust free from Alaska with 68K? Problem (mine) was they wanted $3500 for the car.
    That is about the going rate for the Turbo III cars with the lotus head. I missed out on a $300 Spirit RT by 15 minutes... saw it on the side of the road, guy sold it just before I stopped.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I'm going to try to stall on selling any thing at all, I want my cake and I want to eat it too dang it!
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I'm going to try to stall on selling any thing at all, I want my cake and I want to eat it too dang it! I just don't know why she can't understand the reasoning behind me keeping "my" cars she would feel the same way if i asked her to sell somthing she put this much time and effort into. Besides that I'll prob not get the money back that I put into it and I'll never get the time or memories of good and frustrating times with them
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
          That is about the going rate for the Turbo III cars with the lotus head. I missed out on a $300 Spirit RT by 15 minutes... saw it on the side of the road, guy sold it just before I stopped.
          Dang! Those cars were way ahead of their time and prob the most unsuspecting sleeper in car history! Srt status 20 yrs ago!

Comment

Working...
          X