No announcement yet.

Holley 350 cfm two barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran one on a 289 Mustang for a while. Hated it. But it was plenty of carb.
    Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

i prefer the 32/36 dgv MANUAL CHOKE you ll need a manifold adapter,and what lines to block off. plus a way to adapt stock linkage to fit weber. again,members have adressed these issues. a lotta work,but its worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by muddevil01 View Post
        The only reason I have the undersized rings is because I know it's gonna get hot and I don't want it get stuck I'm looking for 74 and up pintos I don't care what shape I can get my hands on 71 to 73 pinto parts if you need some
        Other than the '71 Pinto, all I have for parts cars are Mustang II's. At least I hope I still have them. They were all sitting on some land that belongs to a friend of my Dad and I hope he didn't roll them into a ditch and bury them. I know he was talking about cleaning up the place several years ago.
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

I'd buy the mustangs as well
          Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Saw a Mustang II in the PnP a couple weeks ago. A guy was pulling parts for power brakes for his Pinto. I talked to him for a minute and he was glad to be so lucky to find this treasure!

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
            X