Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a cruel world.
    Good luck.
    "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Originally posted by Movin View Post
      pretty soon cars will record front and rear, it may be a requirement to sell cars here,
      like seat belts...which cam company has the best ties to congress? might be a good
      investment..
      Same ones that make red light cams.

Comment

pretty soon cars will record front and rear, it may be a requirement to sell cars here,
        like seat belts...which cam company has the best ties to congress? might be a good
        investment..
        Who knows
        I do know one thing - GO CANON!!!!!!!
        "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Originally posted by KJ4YXY View Post
          Who knows
          I do know one thing - GO CANON!!!!!!!
          you mean cannon?
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Wierd update

Just called Sheriff's office to find out if my "Accident Report" was ready. Clerk said its not being treated as an "Accident" now. But rather an "Incident Report",and the reason is because we(vehicles) didn't actually make "Contact" : The "Crash Investigator" at the scene was adamant that we had "exchanged" paint. I dont know what to make of this....
            And the "Incident Report" is not ready so try back tomorrow because its almost finsihed....Just not the the "Statement" from the Lancer's passenger.
            Last edited by nitrofarm; 06-20-2012, 08:49 AM.
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Lawyer up. The kid's dad has money, and seems to have swayed the investigator.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

investment..
                I doubt that would ever pass through congress because it is a blatant invasion of privacy. If it did, judicial review would snag it, either then or in the first court case over it.
                1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
                Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
                daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
                A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Sorry to here of your problems. Glad everyone is OK.
                  Keep on top of things. Have only one story to tell, be honest. If the Insurance Companies don't get it right, it's time for a lawyer.
                  I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
                    I doubt that would ever pass through congress because it is a blatant invasion of privacy. If it did, judicial review would snag it, either then or in the first court case over it.
                    I hope you are right!
                    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                      you mean cannon?
                      CANON …the camera company.

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Originally posted by KJ4YXY View Post
                        CANON …the camera company.
                        I was going for an actual cannon, that would really deter aggressive driving

I would also accept flame thrower exhaust
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                          I was going for an actual cannon, that would really deter aggressive driving

I would also accept flame thrower exhaust
                          Lol you can through one of those on there too!!

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Working...
                          X